Zero Punctuation: A Shadow's Tale

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Devil May Cry 4 syndrome? Ouch.

Sad to say, only the closing joke was really funny.
DAMMIT! Why you gotta do that?! Here I was deluding myself into believing it was a great game.....until I remembered the GOD DANG BACKTRACKING!!!

Either way I loved this review.

Perja

Dec 14, 2010
I suddenly have a strange desire to play Limbo now...
Hmm what could have brought that on?

matsugawa

Mar 18, 2009
This might be my all-time favorite Zero Punctuation review, making Amnesia: The Dark Descent number 2 (that is, number two-abloogy-woogy-woo) and Valkyria Chronicles number 3.

SickBritKid

Jan 11, 2011
Damn, Yahtzee. You just have it in for the United States, don't you? *Shrug*

I guess that's the effect of the Best Beaches tax, again? Y'know, we've got ourselves some nice beaches in Florida. Then again, maybe Florida ain't exactly the best place for beaches, seeing as it's the habitat of Mickie Mouse...

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
probably been answered before, but I have no idea how to find the answer, but whose head is that he constantly uses, the guy with the curly hair? And what exactly is the joke there?

K it has been answered.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
"See the fight with that vampire guy in MGS2 for more shadow-related bullshit."
Thank you! Nanomachines or no, freezing me by throwing a knife at my shadow makes no fucking sense! Then again, neither did a good number of the would-be supervillian bosses.

huigho1215

Sep 26, 2010
bdcjacko said:
probably been answered before, but I have no idea how to find the answer, but whose head is that he constantly uses, the guy with the curly hair? And what exactly is the joke there?
"Whose face is ist Yahtzee keeps using in his videos? It's not his face, is it?
No, it's a face photographed by an artist which was - according to Yahtzee - the best fit for 'emotionless' he'd ever seen in his life. I'll try and dig up the video interview in which he mentioned it.
Here The full question and answers starts around 5:30."

from:http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WMTgQCl6yqwJ:tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustBugsMe/ZeroPunctuation+the+face+used+in+zero+punctuation&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

bout halfway down the page

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
still working on Dead Space 2? well Isaac Clarke has a face and voice now so he's supposed to emote better now lol

or just wait for Bullet Storm, he might enjoy that a bit more than most FPS games nowdays (or he'll hate it...idk)

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
abort_user said:
Srdjan Tanaskovic said:
....Why not go with Donkey Kong Country Returns if you want to review a Wii platformer?
now that you mention it im actually kinda curious what Yahtzee thinks about this one.
If you think about it, Yahtzee hasn't actually reviewed any Donkey Kong games.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
huigho1215 said:
bdcjacko said:
"Whose face is ist Yahtzee keeps using in his videos? It's not his face, is it?
No, it's a face photographed by an artist which was - according to Yahtzee - the best fit for 'emotionless' he'd ever seen in his life. I'll try and dig up the video interview in which he mentioned it.
Here The full question and answers starts around 5:30."

from:http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:WMTgQCl6yqwJ:tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/JustBugsMe/ZeroPunctuation+the+face+used+in+zero+punctuation&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

bout halfway down the page
Thanks

Moderator Edit: Please do not make low content posts.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
HankMan said:
Lots of tits in this video.
Ya, noticed that too.
Maybe all the hot chicks have fled Brisbane and will only return once the waters recede. The flood has Yahtzee in a dry spell (see what I did there?).