Zero Punctuation: Alone in the Dark

uzunaruto12

Jul 25, 2008
Probably my favorite review yet and the music didn't need to grow on my I liked it from the start plus Terry and Gonad FTW also sweet hat keep up the amazing work Ben/Yahtzee/Mr. Croshaw (Which ever you like best)

Lord Doom

Aug 7, 2008
I totally agree with you. Also, they should have chosen a different enemy type. Tree zombies from hell doesn't sound all that scary.

kmg90

Jan 21, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
So apparently the Ps3 version might be decent enough to be classified as a great game. Interesting.....
It is decent enough they fixed alot of things

Back on topic
I love the analogy of the "roots" and how you have to burn them that made me laugh I will never play this game the same again!

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I'm more and more starting to wonder if Yahtzee is gay (if you saw the whole video, you'll know what I'm talking about). He's probably not, he just likes to mess with everyone.

Hitman 43

Jun 6, 2009
This is the worst game I have ever played.

It has dull gameplay, some annoying voice acting, forced game replay and voice acting, it's not entertaining at all and you get bored with it in about 30 minutes.

Terrible game.

GamerDude0017

Sep 17, 2009
LoL, I had trouble with the phisics + car thing too. At one point where you are supposed to crash through a giant window and drive away...THERE WAS NO GROUND! *Crash through* FUUUUUUCK!

TheScarecrow

Jul 27, 2009
Make a T-Shirt of Terry and Gonad, with "Terry & Gonad" written above it. That bit just when you name them always makes me laugh.

grimgin

Apr 4, 2010
ha that's exactly where i stopped playing as well the only fun i had was burning things and it glitches so badly on 360 that i got stuck on the damn driving mission in the beginning where i went through the mall up the stairs and drove through the window... and straight into oblivion so i thought i was going the wrong way so after my 6th death i broke down and checked out the level online where i found i don't actually suck the car was going so fast that after the window NOTHING loaded so i kept falling threw the earth so i had to wait at the top of the stars while an earthquake was trying to kill me so the ground could load

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
GamerDude0017 said:
LoL, I had trouble with the phisics + car thing too. At one point where you are supposed to crash through a giant window and drive away...THERE WAS NO GROUND! *Crash through* FUUUUUUCK!
I also experienced the faulty physics engine. I ran over a monster with my car and in an attempt to knock it out, I backed over it over and over again (for some reason, that doesn't seem to damage it). Suddenly, when I was driving over it, my car flew up into the air and it sort of went into limbo for about five minutes before the level restarted automatically. @_@