Zero Punctuation: Alone in the Dark

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Wow, I'm surprised there's this many posts already. Damn funny though. Gogo Yahtzee!

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
And Yahtzee does it again! And yes, I'm grown used to the opening/closing music now. And another little bonus video complete with sweet hat! I guess that these little mini movies are going to become a stable feature (and I'm fine with it, so long as he wears the hat).

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
My laptop had the nerve to freeze during the review so I angriy unplugged it then proceeded to bash it in with my remote. Thankfuly my computer doesn't seem to freeze up whenever I ask it to actualy do anything so I'll use that instead *grumble*

Interesting review and my favourite in a while. I especially iike how he went into a game trying to like it for once, maybe we should badger Yahtzee more often. I was never going to get this game but agree when allowing you to skip the game is only an asset when your not very good at it and have a temper problem

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
UntrodTripod said:
Awesome! I don't have an XBox, but I wouldn't buy that game if I did?
By the way, I think the new title sequence looks really awesome. Who designed it? Well done.
Russ Pits did the animation, I agree it's really nice. Good job russ. he also writes articles for the escapist.

Perticular Elk

Jul 9, 2008
Yes,yes. It was a very funny review, but does anyone actually own or play AITD. I really, really tried to like the game. I feel people trying to crucify the game for being different and it could have been great save for a few errors. I enjoyed its innovations and its puzzles and it is definitely not the worst game ever!

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Hey! World of Warcraft is NOT all grind quests.

Sometimes you have Alliance dipshits teabagging your corpse, too.

And if you're getting teabagged WHILE doing a grind quest, you are on a PvP server and deserve every salty nut-thrust into your gaping cakehole.

Shrewsbury

Jul 16, 2008
Good review, but the music is going to get on my fucking tits soon enough if you don't at least add two other tracks. And for god's sake please don't ever think of looping it through the video.

EDIT: Oh god. I've said it now.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
I loved the whole dead dog dinner thing, but you never know you may get a nice ice cream for desert. Now you will always wonder.

Growing Demon

Apr 17, 2008
I think the new title sequence and music lifts the presentation of the review above that of shitty movie maker. The content is, as always, great.

The Tingler

Oct 3, 2007
jthm said:
Funny, but missing that wonderful choice of ironic music...
THANK YOU, I'm glad someone worked out the perfect word for the music, because I couldn't! "Ironic" summed it up beautifully.

In short, no I still don't like it. To answer your, um, statement on FR, if you had original music from the start you're right, we wouldn't be complaining. But if Silent Hill 2 had never existed would you be still banging on about it's story? How can you miss something that never existed?

Review's great though, by the way!