Zero Punctuation: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

u2rocksbaby

Nov 13, 2007
Animal Crossing: New Leaf...dang, never even heard of this game. If you hate it so much, why spread awareness???

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Goodness, I didn't expect that, but I agree despite loving Animal Crossing it does get old

also radiohead reference? lolwut?

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
It really does just compel you to constantly maintain your town. But I enjoy a game where doing well doesn't involve me slaughtering entire bloodlines of people.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Oh man. I enjoyed this video. Mostly because I haven't stopped playing Animal Crossing for long enough to do anything BUT watch a 7 minute internet video.

Now back to stacking racks of bells in my closets yo.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Sounds a lot like your review of Sims 3, Yahtzee. You found yourself sucked in--and hated yourself for it! Oh, the humanity! :D

I loved the idea that this game was perfect for soldiers in the trenches of WW I. Ironically, you might be on to something.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
Yahtzee Croshaw said:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Watch Video
Excellent.

I laughed so hard I had to go to the toilet, less I be in a right old mess.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
There is something to say to the idea that our obligations are what keep us going in the end. I've never played the game, but it is a curious way to start and almost has grabbed my attention.

Wonder if it comes for Wii?

BloodFlower

May 17, 2011
carpathic said:
There is something to say to the idea that our obligations are what keep us going in the end. I've never played the game, but it is a curious way to start and almost has grabbed my attention.

Wonder if it comes for Wii?
It already exist an Animal Crossing game for the wii called Animal Crossing City Folk(US)/Let's Go To The City(EU)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Yup, this had pretty much summed up why I am so reludent at buying this game (why did I started to cared about the NPC and not wanting them to leave?).

VinLAURiA

Dec 25, 2008
Can't stop laughing...

(By the way, Animal Crossing started on the N64, but the GameCube one was the first one we got in the West.)

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Owww. This is the first episode in a while that had me laughing out loud.
Seemed really well thought out. Nice one.

themilo504

May 9, 2010
Animal crossing is evil, well that joke hasn?t been done 90000 times already.
Despite that it was still funny, especially the ending.