Zero Punctuation: Army of Two

VMerken

Sep 12, 2007
Don't know the game, ergo haven't played it and am not interested in it by a mile, so I'll restrict myself to comment on the comic execution of this week's Zero Punctuation which is Two Thumbs Up!

Pun intended.

Zera

Sep 12, 2007
that smiley face, where have I seen that?

Anyways another good review. NO BAD YAHTZEE!

cmdr_zoom

Jul 17, 2007
Eye Spider said:
The Games subforum, incidentally, was also where I first heard of zero punctuation, although answering you I can't shake the feeling I've sprung some kind of trap...
IT'S A oh you know.

Xenon Pretzel

Mar 20, 2008
Having actually played this one (unlike Z&W which I'd never even heard of) I can completely agree with you.

Unfortunately, this is also the best shooter for PS3 out right now.

It's gay gears of war on crack minus the aliens.

Plus that elevated position + death thing was just stupid. While that never happened to me, I could imagine that happening during the freaking training and somehow they didn't notice.

I miss good shooters.

I'll just kill everyone I see on hitman until game developers realize the old games were good as they were and we don't need all these freaking extras to make it better.

EG- CPU ally. Squad-mates. "Equipment" ala halo 3. I'm even getting sick of vehicles, even though every game so far is doing it right. (Was about to rant but stops there)

Ravenstien

Mar 20, 2008
Hilarious and top-notch once again, although I didn't see many gay references when I played it!
The high-ground problem does occur a few times, it happened to me and my friend about twice, but I wouldn't call it a bug, it's just something that can happen. If they were to 'fix' it, then they'd have to re-do the whole injury thing.
Bad Yahtzee!!!

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I felt like there was something missing from this video, there was a part in the middle that didn't piece together so well and it feels like Yahtzee forgot to mention the weapon pimpage forst time around and later squeezed it in before his summary/conclusion after having cut the video together already. That sequence was just too short and felt out of place.

However the majority of this video was fantastic.

I do want to get Army of Two but not for the hundred bucks it's launched at, especially when I'm still trying to finish Bully, only just bought Oblivion, am obsessively trying to unlock everything in Beautiful Katamari and still regularly play Halo 3 online.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Another great show.
Thanks, Yahtzee! This almost good enough for me to stop sending you bomb letters.

Warkid1993

Apr 2, 2008
Kermi said:
I felt like there was something missing from this video, there was a part in the middle that didn't piece together so well and it feels like Yahtzee forgot to mention the weapon pimpage forst time around and later squeezed it in before his summary/conclusion after having cut the video together already. That sequence was just too short and felt out of place.

However the majority of this video was fantastic.

I do want to get Army of Two but not for the hundred bucks it's launched at, especially when I'm still trying to finish Bully, only just bought Oblivion, am obsessively trying to unlock everything in Beautiful Katamari and still regularly play Halo 3 online.
You're an idiot.

Awesome review yahtzee

Vaupell

Jan 23, 2008
interesting review,
just felt it was short and below your average performance.

oh yes "army of two" is gay.

Sib

Dec 22, 2007
im absolutely stunned he didnt mention Clyde, i mean the gay jokes are practically shot out of a cannon at you. The 2 main guys dont wear gimp masks, but he does i mean seriously its got a freaking zip on it...at least iron masks with manly face paints are slightly less gay?

Quiotu

Mar 7, 2008
Xenon Pretzel said:
Unfortunately, this is also the best shooter for PS3 out right now.
Really? You sure?

Uncharted?
Resistance?
Call of Duty?

If Army of Two is better than those three, you have extremely sub-par tastes my friend.