Zero Punctuation: Army of Two

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
i liked the game but can see what hes talking about... well except the "enemies dont advance part" since a) they do if it doesnt mean to much exposure from cover
b) its a cover based game, you arent some sort of god...although yes you can take alot of bullets but shhh
and yea that sheepdog with a bit of shrapnel thing happens to me....every goddam time i get to that bit
also id like to see how many people LIKED the versus mode even when it does suck with game joining times and the fact that if ANYONE leaves the game it closes for everyone (thank you everyone who cant take losing)

Steadymobbin

Apr 2, 2008
Funny and clever as usual. You have a huge vocabulary.

I love your reviews, but I can't take them seriously. Very entertaining, but they don't help me decide if I will purchase a game.

With that said, excellent work and keep them coming!

greyhairdgamer

Mar 12, 2008
Great as always Yahtzee. And you can never have to many gay jokes, thought you of all people would know that ;-)

keep them coming

Perwer

Apr 2, 2008
Gay jokes in all their glory but my favourite joke so far is the "Blu-ray > DVD" one in Console war.

erikvduyn

The worst at Linux
Apr 2, 2008
i loved the 'no! BAD YAHTZEE!' one, that was awesome.
and i do like his all the time gay jokes, they're fun.

Uszi

Feb 10, 2008
twotrees517 said:
So it's like Kane and Lynch go to Blackwater?
For all the beating Kane and Lynch took, I had a lot of fun with the co-op and the bank heists. It wasn't nearly as good as it was promised to be, but it was hardly terrible. If Army of Two avoids the clunky controls and sub-standard graphics it sounds like fun to me. Though maybe the lack of bank heists and hallucinatory homicides may take away from it.

Oh, and
"Except it's you giving out the candy, and the candy is BULLETS."

Tha_Suspect

Mar 31, 2008
wish i could watch video's :(
all that comes up instead of the actual video, is no video at all

Balks

Apr 2, 2008
For as popular as Yahtzee has become I'm surprised this board hasn't become flooded with hundred of retarded twelve year olds shouting to the heavens that Yahtzee is the second coming of Jesus Christ himself.

All in all I must say that Yahtzee is a funny bastard and he certainly finds a way to out do himself. Bravo Yahtzee, and cheers.

*And yes I realize this is my first post, though I just haven't had the initiative to get a membership to this board and could have cared less, but seeing as how I'm bored out of my skull I had nothing better to do.*

Dyselon

Oct 3, 2007
Yahtzee points out the poor QA in this video, but it's probably not a tester's fault. With very few exceptions, if there's a bug in a game, QA found it and bugged it, and then it got closed as acceptable.

Heroic One

Aug 29, 2007
My friend keeps trying to get me to buy this game to play it with him. I didn't want to then, and there's no way in Hell I will now either.