Zero Punctuation: Assassin's Creed 2

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
AC 2 reminds me of Fable 2, ie what the first one should have been but still with some of the same problems.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
This is the first ZP i've liked in a long time, it feels like a return to the earlier ZP when it sounded a little more professional

New mic i presume, Great job

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Pandurai said:
about that... Assassin's Creed did have fast travel. Maybe it was just the PC version though?
nah it was in the console version too, but it still required a horse to get to the the end of the area in order to choose which city you fast traveled to.

Sven und EIN HUND

Sep 23, 2009
I 'spose everyone else noticed his voice? Hrrrm. Anyway, I enjoyed this episode, being a pc user I'll have to wait to play it though...eh.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
WTF! Did a bunch of new escapists just sign in to comment on his voice? I have to say I liked the original more too but it's not really a big deal.

Interesting review, I was planning to get this game on computer but I am not sure I want to now after you said it was too easy. I'll have to look at some other reviews now to make sure.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
That was the funnyest video in a long time, I enjoyed it even if your voice is tonned down a bit......what happend did ya balls drop... nah JK but still I liked AC2 and I hope they will make AC3 better (fix the problems)

EDIT: Probly a new mic anyway......we have to get used to it I guess

Feb 25, 2009
Alias42 said:
Blimey, Yahtzee has jumped the shark. I used to watch all of his movie two or three times and laugh throughout, but this one wasn't even chuckle-worthy. I think Wolfenstein was the last proper "funny" review, it was downhill from there.
The Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story review was hilarious! I don't see how you didn't think that one was "proper funny".

iPoke

Nov 20, 2009
Starke said:
Heraklitus said:
I think the sound quality is better on the voice which is probably why it sounds different.
Yeah, but not that different. I kept expecting some gag to reveal it was actually someone else.
Actually, I think it might be someone else. Not like it'd be the first time Yahtzee had someone else review a game for him. Figure he might be taking a week off? X3

Balkan_Fury

Jul 18, 2009
wow when he said that in heaven the shooters are croatian and the game pictured was serious sam i was so astonished i didnt even pay any attention to the rest of the video XD... im so proud now for being croatian

obliterate

Sep 2, 2009
OK we get it the first assassin's creed should of been this game...and stop complaining about a game having too much stuff...yes it is easy we all fegured that but imagine something with me...AC 2 hard...don't you think that would be kinda of f***** up ? I mean there are a few missions harder than the others but the sequel is meant for people who are fans of the series...there maybe some minor flaws but when I played it I didn't notice a think and I am still going to say it's the best game for me

ohwell

Dec 26, 2008
what the fuck happened to your voice!?

edit yeah dude has gone and bought himself a condenser mic. more proof that technology cannot save us all