Zero Punctuation: Assassin's Creed 2

FLWD2L8

May 31, 2008
Well its nice to see that some sequel games can compensate for their flaws from the first game ..
Having said that it seems that other flaws still seem to appear as a result of that compensation ... Possibly over compensating lol

huntgod

Nov 11, 2009
He was talking slower than normal as well. The review loses allot when his voice doesn't have that manic quality to it. Sounds like he may have swine flu :) Hope he gets better soon. Keep up the good work.

kekeke01

Jul 18, 2009
Wait, did he say that ITALIANS killed Jesus? I think it is pretty common knowledge that the Jews killed Jesus. But I guess it is safer to rag on Italians than Jews.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
nice review but the game is a lot better then the first and that makes it a great game

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
cool review. the voice is different. maybe some one else jumped in for him so yahtzee can have a break for a change.
part 1 was pretty good. not perfect but good. and fast travel was possible in part 1. at least on the pc. now we pc people have to wait for part 2 for the pc. ubisoft likes to make it better for the pc, so in march next year we will have it.

Razorback0z

Feb 10, 2009
Fascinating... I thought I was the only one who noticed his voice sounded different especially about 2/3 of the way through. Lo and behold a lot of people noticed that....

Anyway... great review... one of the best for some time

Thanks

sramota

Aug 1, 2009
Voice is different and he emphasize on different things. Either another guy or he's seriously ill...

tresdizz

Mar 31, 2009
goddamn, bigots have found their way into the gaming industry. either your talking about blacks or gays in your reviews in a super derogatory manner. cant you be an interesting reviewer without catering to the racist crowed?