Zero Punctuation: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Monkeyfunforidiots

Jul 8, 2009
Yahtzee, have you ever seen the film "In Bruges"? 'Cause there's a bit where a guy goes into a confession and says "Forgive me father, for I have sinned.", and the priest asks him what his sin is and he says the he killed a guy for money, and the priest asks him who he killed, and he says "You, father." and kills him.
And your bit with the confessional reminded me of that.

Messing

Jul 21, 2009
Anyone else think that Yahtzee sounded like he had a cold ? Just something I noticed ,maybe my speakers are screwed .

Really looking forward to AC:B ,though I have to wait for my exams in school to finish ='( .
I was quite surprised he likes the multiplayer also .

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
As a fan of the Desmond story arc, I'd gladly play a game all about Desmond.

I love the underlying conspiracy theory plotline. I enjoy reading the damn e-mails in-game!

Cyanide Christ

Feb 3, 2010
Evilsanta said:
Hmmm...Doesn't sound to bad.

And to play as...Umm, What is the guys name now again...Oh! Desmond doesn't sound to bad but i dont thnik hidden blades are that usefull in the future.
Instead of hiding with a cloak on his hat he'd be wearing a business suit OR a tourist outfit with shorts, a white t-shirt and a silly looking hat. I think it'd be brilliant, although there could be some major problems steering clear of becoming a bad Hitman-ripoff.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Eh. I don't have ACII. I want ze multiplayer. So I may as well buy Brotherhood, since I looked ACII during the rental period. You've foiled me again, Ubisoft!

More on topic, twas an amusing review.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
theblackmonk90 said:
I sense a conspiracy here. Is Shaun actually Yatzee? Could anyone really tell? I mean Australians can easily pull of a British accent (a real one, not the accent Americans think we have) with a small amount of effort.
That would be easy to imagine. My ears bled the last time my friend tried to replicate my accent; he's from America, and it sounds truly awful!

OT: Finally; a game Yahtzee said was quite good! I love the Assassins'S Creed series, and I'm very glad that he at least appreciates the effort that goes into them.

weetabix

Nov 7, 2010
Well I'd better actually play the campaign instead of ignoring it like I am that tumour. It sounds rather fun. I've been playing the online because I really do enjoy it, grinning to yourself in satisfaction as your 'assassin' kills the civilian next to you never gets old, and the feeling you get when you execute a truly epicly sneaky assassination is just fantastic. Although it has to be said templar vision is just so ridiculously overpowered it's untrue.

james castle

Oct 6, 2010
So he doesn't play the Halo multiplayer because multiplayer is only okay if it comes by itself for $30 (unless it's L4D and then it can be $60) or unless it comes with a single player campaign for $60 (like Halo)? The point was never that he had to like the Halo multiplayer just that he should have, I dunno, played it and considered it.

This is all wearing a bit thing.

Dr. Stupid

Nov 18, 2009
"... wash out her vagina with baking soda"???

Veering hard into unsocialized-dork-who-plays-too-many-video-games territory, Hat Guy.

AngryBritishAce

Feb 19, 2010
I liked the British Guy to, I just didn't like how he sounded quere. Now all americans will think we're like him :)

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
theblackmonk90 said:
I sense a conspiracy here. Is Shaun actually Yatzee? Could anyone really tell? I mean Australians can easily pull of a British accent (a real one, not the accent Americans think we have) with a small amount of effort.
Yahtzee IS British. he just moved to Australia.

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Thats awesome! I was just thinking how much you and Shaun are alike lol. I laughed alot thanks.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Madskull said:
I really expected Fable III by now... but I guess you had your share of Fable by now.
Still, a nice review of the newest Assassin's Creed. I can hardly wait to get my hands on it.
I don't think he's going to review the fable three ever seeing as the first fable was just for fun the second fable however was given to him by peter in his attempt to shut yathzee up but seeing as that failed peter probably didn't repeat that performance.

BBMv12

Jun 2, 2010
I dunno whats more shocking; that Yahtzee liked the Multiplayer or that he liked Danny Wallaces character. I, personally, can't be arsed with AC:B as it has too much of a focus on MP but this was a good ZP so at least we get something out of this game...

XShrike

Sep 11, 2007
They should do one like they hinted at in the end of the first game, the ancient Orient.