Zero Punctuation: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Feb 13, 2008
Can I just say *cock* the penis *dick* refen *tallywhacker*-ces are getting *shlong* a little *todger* more use than the *wang* breasts *slobber* ones in the Tomb *boner* Raider ones?

Oh yes, *IRON ROD OF DOOM*

Puhhhhlease.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
I agree with yahtzee on basically everything he commented on. The singleplayer was shit. The multiplayer, however, is awesome.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
Oh wow! I watched this without realizing it was the new one for today LOL.

Woops!

Yeah, I kinda had an issue with the first bad company... Seems like all those issues returned for more eh?

GameGoddess101

Jun 11, 2009
I'm glad I'm not the only one sick to fucking death of modern warfare shooters... Can we get over gritty, dirt brown and gun metal gray, modern warfare "realistic" shooters? Please?
Funny review, not like I needed someone to tell me BC2 was shit... The trailers told me that!! ^_^
Great, as always.

Michael Ochoa

Mar 22, 2010
Strangely, his reviews always make me want to actually play the game. In some instances, (Mass Effect), I've actually gone out and bought said game.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Loved the "Reading Where's Wally from across the street" sequence; that was a convoluted series of events that, having not played B:BC2, I can only imagine how that metaphorically describes the gameplay. Maybe a game that actually had all those bits Yahtzee mentioned would be more fun to play. I mean, vampire bats? Truckasaurus? Panthers?! C'mon, there's some great gaming to be had there! Oh, and dust. Shitloads of dust!

o_O

Jul 19, 2009
...Kick ass and chew brains. I love it. That frame is definitely up there on the awesomeness scale.

As to the game, I don't really bother with too many shooters. Play one, you've played them all. Most of the time. Bad Company seems to be in the most category anyway.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Another realistic shooter that only lets you carry two weapons and is set in a modern ruined cityscape? Wow, I'm SO shocked Yahtzee didn't like it! I was certain he'd go in for the chest-high walls, auto-regeneration of health and enemies with superior visual acuity!

/sarcasm

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Why are the russians the bad guys now anyway? Can't they pick a more accurate enemy for whole Modern part of the combat? Like the 3 eyed aliens of Zaraggon. Now those nasty buggers put up a good fight a few years back. You can't even sneak up on them because that stupid third eye is on the back of their neck. But the Russians haven't really done anything since the whole Georgia incident. Or is this more "Americans don't know jack about global politic" because I am getting really tired of not knowing...

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I've never liked war movies, my dad watched them ALLL the dang time. I mean seriously, it was irritating. So, I guess thats passed on to where I just don't like regular shooters...but I couldn't bring myself to finishing Bioshock either.

Anyway, this one was pretty funny. The "pounded into the dirt" part cracked me up. I loved the little sparrow with a bone disease, lol.

mchoueiri

Jun 10, 2009
well I this games doesn't looks awful. Has a decent campaign also they say the online is a blast to play. But if it was MW2 or BC2 I would go with MW2 any day.

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
i think you should have reminded everyone that you don't play multiplayer games, yet again, because as always the single player is not even close to part of the draw here.

Mirroga

Jun 6, 2009
DPPFFRWSIWWBTONOTMTWHAAFAPAHD shooter. That's hard to remember.

Also, DUST!

I expect God of War 3 next week if I assume Yahtzee would never touch another JRPG game, especially, IMO, the failure that is FF13.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
saxton121 said:
lol that was damn funny

and Yahtzee's right,this whole game is almost an MW ripoff from start..who needs a loading screen with google maps?
You do realize the Battlefield series was out before Modern Warfare?