Zero Punctuation: Bionic Commando

Cyborg Midwife

Dec 17, 2008
Perhaps it isn't product placement as much as it is a premonition. In the future, there is only Pepsi and Capcom.

takia

Oct 5, 2007
OMG Yahtzee Pepsi is an abomination!!!! I'm glad there are folks out there that feel the same way!!

SARCASM

Jun 4, 2009
This will be a one time post. I wrote the email, and so everyone knows is was complete sarcasm. I would have thought that was clear, but guess none of you get real sarcasm online unless you put a gay little lol with it. I still think it was pretty sweet that you people think someone could watch that review and seriously think that game was real.

raankh

Nov 28, 2007
My friend has a dog named Pepsi, a friendly sheltie that will carry your bag for you.

SARCASM

Jun 4, 2009
Its not that I didn't get it, I was just being a sarcastic smart ass. I think he understood that from the email. Sadly none of you seem to get it, which makes me wonder why you even watch his reviews since they are completely full of sarcasm

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
If I ever have the chance I would like to know just how effective in game ads really are. I mean do people really buy something just becuase they saw an ad for it somewhere? Or is it merely a mindshare thing and letting the public know you still exist?

All i know is that I made a point to shoot every ad out of spite.

godlymcjesus

Feb 28, 2009
i like all soda except for fresca GODDAMN YOU FRESCA GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL AND EVERYONE WHO LIKES FRESCA except of course the people who im friends with.

godlymcjesus

Feb 28, 2009
just looked up twist i had made a vow never to buy it but i might to see how badly it was delivered please save me link the video with tons of spoiler warning and everything else that stops people who might play satans shit

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
lol at the poor guy who wrote the letter/if its real/
and also i read about the wife plot on wikipedia xP..its confusing i must say...

Lord RPGs

Jan 31, 2009
Funnily enough, the video paused to load just as the third "Loading" bit came up. I love irony.