Zero Punctuation: Bionic Commando

Lord Doom

Aug 7, 2008
*reads email in video* Sigh, I guess the saying is true. People are stupid. The believe what they want to believe.

MorkFromOrk

Sep 9, 2007
Yeah, it annoyed me that just as you were getting into the swing of things (pun) suddenly it's "OK well that's enough of that, now wait till we load the next segment."

kfizz311

Jun 4, 2009
The loading stuff is really only in on the ps3 version. Plus its not really capcom that had the ads put in it was grin. Plus the speed of your swing is based off how hight you jump from and how far you are below the point you are swinging from when you latch on to that point.

Duraji

Aug 14, 2008
I thought those "loading" red drinks were the funniest gimmicks yet in this week's episode. It's true, why on earth even have an installation process if it's barely going to help anything? We need to work on solid state systems again, even if it means going to 50GB cartridges again!

As far as the game and Capcom go, I just don't know anymore. Capcom is full of a bunch of silly crazy people who make crazy games that can't ever be taken seriously, and yet are so full of bad design choices and weird difficulty curves that it's been very hard for me to enjoy any of their games this generation. Dead Rising was enough to get my wrath, that's for sure.

Pentarch

Not a Bumblebee
Oct 20, 2008
brilliant as always, the letter at the end was hilarious. seriously i don't know how people can be that idiotic.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Huh, if the only major issue he can come up with is Pepsi, then this review is actually a recommendation?

naab

Jun 4, 2009
A postscript scene following the credits displayed a brief conversation in Morse code between two unknown parties. The first, which was decrypted, reported the Vault had been occupied and the Vulture Sentry System had been destroyed before requesting further instructions. While the reply was not transcribed from Morse code, the decrypted message was in German reporting "Execution of Phase Two Prepared. Activate Project Albatross." hinting at a possible sequel.
nice....

in_95

Jul 2, 2008
hey yahtzee you're the choice of a new generation! to the max! zero sugar.

*sip* ahhhhhh, so refreshing.

Etek

Jun 4, 2009
Actually I do have a neighbour that named her dog Pepsi and Yes I do live in Eastern Europe lol

PS Why does everyone use punctuation marks around here isn't this the Zero Punctuation section question mark follows

Arkengetorix

Mar 21, 2009
The wife twist is totally stolen from neon genesis evangelion.

For those that aren't in the know the kids that controlled the giant robots in evangelion had to sync with the mechas which were implanted with the souls of their dead mothers.

Bill Door

Apr 29, 2009
OK, obviously this was a hilarious review (needless to say).
That is not this post though. I just wanted to say that the "letter of the week" in the end was awesome, and it needs to be a permanent addition to ZP.
can't wait until next week! :)

yosophat

Apr 15, 2009
Who is this John Sterling?
Revelo said:
Commenting before watching means ban =P

So, now we know Yahtzee hates Pepsi. So this game is obviously a Pepsi vehicle. Surely they would get more sales if you could ATTACK enemies with it; that would be awesome. Seems like the game wanted to rip off Fallout to a point. Shame about long loading times, this is not prehistoric times anymore =(

Also, did someone seriously write to him asking where to buy Duke Nukem Forever?! I don't want to judge but how stupid and disconnected from society can someone get?!
I think; I hope it was a joke. Yahtzee even disclaimed it at the end of his review last week.