Zero Punctuation: Brink

Tangouser

Aug 12, 2008
CruxisCalling said:
v3nge said:
When I saw that there was no new ZP yet, I GENUINELY questioned whether or not it was actually wednesday.
Good to know I'm not the only one who did that.
I have been working on my thesis for a few months now and the only thing keeping the days apart are videos on The Escapist. I was starting to think it was Tuesday.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I never have to worry about wondering if it's wednesday since wednesday is also new comic book day.

Usually I drive to the comic book store, come home, read my new releases and by then the episode is usually up.

It's not, and that's ok. I can wait.

Anyone wanna play the "Speculate what this weeks review is?" game? (do they still tell us in advance on that G4 show? lol)

I actually have no idea what I'm guessing right now...I haven't followed any recent game releases.

CleverNickname

Sep 19, 2010
Unskippable was late as well. LRR wasn't, and I was too busy to notice whether Big Picture was. What's wrong, Escapist?

That Zorro Perforation wasn't bad, though :D

RolandOfGilead

Dec 17, 2010
For those who didn't like Brink, I would suggest playing Section 8: Prejudice. It's only $15, so while it has about the same amount of content, you certainly pay less for it.

Choppaduel

Mar 20, 2009
Grenade rake? don't tell the demoman... or the engineer.

and

Totally disagree on FPP as a concept.

sarttan

Apr 5, 2011
Having bought and played Brink, I want the developers to next time not only fix most of the 100000000 BEFORE release but also charge less than $50 for only 10 maps\, either that or ADD MORE MAPS!!! The concept and gameplay, and lack of chest high wall effectiveness, are pretty good but it needs some more ironing down AND MAPS before it can be charged even $35. If they lower the price and add more maps, then I'm sure this would be a better buy.

Stanislaw Kojer

Oct 11, 2011
Yahtzee has given me a solution to all the games that he reviews for what they really are as i cry with sadness and agree desperately clinging to the idea that was the beginning of the game and the director who murdered it in the end.

So my resolve is simple

I composed a game that inspired me after watching the Brink video.

the game works very simply

When Yahtzee reviews a new garbage...* cough - excuse me - I mean game (insert title here)

I will take a shot every time the title of the game is mentioned

After all of this my sanity will be intact