Zero Punctuation: Condemned 2: Bloodshot

Lazy Lemon

Mar 24, 2008
it delivered the scaries (the level in the abandoned service station is possibly the scariest bit of any game i've played) but the utter stupidity of the plot, cheesy voice acting and shooting sections stop it from being a really great game. i want to play condemned 1 it sounds better. i wish they'd release it on ps3.

eyob

Apr 16, 2008
ZP shirts would be awesome. But not with big letters ZERO PUNCTUATION but just with a few black "enemy's" running around or something.

jeepgun

Apr 16, 2008
Normally with as most things on the internet good ideas go south quickly. You, Yahtzee, have true staying power and every week your reviews get better and better.

I, sir, am now standing alone in front of my computer giving you a standing ovation.

Crusnik

Apr 16, 2008
Toffelielain said:
So the Witcher wasn't a bad game after all?
No, it was still a bad game.

Man, I signed up for this sight entirely because of ZP, although in exploring I have found other stuff, too. Very nice. After watching the review of Psychonauts, which I had planned on getting for PS2 before my little sister broke the playstation (I bought a new one, but never got around to buying psychonauts). I've lost my train of thought. Oh, right. Gonna download Psychonauts off of Gametap. It's free when you sign up for an account, which is also free.

Ugbugbug

Mar 16, 2008
Awesome, interesting how Yahtzee didn't comment on the game's controversy..

Oh yeah, I SO looked behind me for that serial killer. :p

Lzdarkangel

Apr 16, 2008
haven't got either 1 or 2 but it seems i must get the 1st and avoid the second unless i go deranged and must play it for some stupid reason yes bring out ZP t-shirts would be awesome but KISS (keep it simple stupid)

xdiesp

Oct 21, 2007
Indigo Prophecy hit hard on the let down level exactly because up until miday it was feeling really good... then it spiraled down with mayan shamans and rogue artificial intelligences.

Meliz

Apr 9, 2008
awesome, awesome. As ever.

I'd love some ZP shirts. note how i'm using the plural. buttons too. you could also produce yahtzee hats with a band on it that says "zero punctuation" on one side and the URL of the escapist on the other side) and i'm sure they'll sell if yahtzee himself autographs some of them.

it's a cheap trick but it works.

Hellgiver

Oct 10, 2007
Definitely a great addition. I was pretty good with the entire game, except for the final boss. That really annoyed me. Everything else, I could deal with.

The Tingler

Oct 3, 2007
Condemned: Criminal Origins is a fantastic and damn scary exercise in creepiness. I bought it in the first batch of games for my 360 in the same month I bought a Nintendo Wii. Twilight Princess, Gears of War and Dead Rising all got played far less than Condemned which ate my life away.

Condemned 2 I did really enjoy, but when it started eating away the mystery and putting in a Super Shouting Cult instead, having several gun-only levels, and one of the worst end-game bosses of all time, I enjoyed it far, far less. And the Doll Factory should've been the equivalent of the Department Store of the first game, but those exploding dolls were just too rubbish.

I'm really surprised Yahtzee didn't mention the bear.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Yahtzee, have you every laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out?

Fatastic review, it doesn't effect me if the game was a good or not though as I'm about as as rich as the bums in the game. I've barely got enough to get GTA when it arrives. If only i wasn't lazy, then maybe I could get a job.

Anyway, whatever, excellent review

Wistfane

Dec 12, 2007
Quap!!! I say...... I love all his reviews but this one is awfull..... its short and unfunny...
no good witty puns cept for X Files reference which i think am the only one to get it coz no one seems to watch X files..... and he blammed a perfectly good game...

I agree the story gets a little dodgy near the end but c mon its its a gazzi-lion -get- in- the- car times better than all the other crap that is around.... sides he never mentioned how repetitive the fights get or the crappiness of the multiplaxer

Yazi i frown on your shenanigans..... not that you care