Zero Punctuation: Console Rundown

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
The Anonymous Mr P said:
And for what it's worth, I don't give five bloody tosses about Young People Fucking, the fantastic film showing only in freaking America!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913445/
Certification:
UK:15 | Finland:K-15 | Canada:16+

I honestly thought this was a joke...
(deleted by user due to ********.)

Deadwings

Feb 8, 2008
A rerun?! Couldn't you have just given us like a 30 second filler clip instead?
Well, congrats on your webby I guess. If I would have known it would have cost us a week of Yahtzee I would have voted against him.

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
UnaidedCoder said:
Awesome installment, however one little detail: there is a mario game on Wii, Super Paper Mario.
And Mario Galaxy, but when he made the video, it was before the game was released.

Great video though.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
JOE COOL said:
The Anonymous Mr P said:
And for what it's worth, I don't give five bloody tosses about Young People Fucking, the fantastic film showing only in freaking America!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0913445/
Certification:
UK:15 | Finland:K-15 | Canada:16+

I honestly thought this was a joke...
Holy Shit, what the fuck is this!!!!!!!!
And why is the Escapist pushing this so hard? If Ben was in it somewhere and therefore all of his female fans would clamour to the video store to get a peek at his bare Anglo-Australian arse, I'd understand that.

klarax

Mar 24, 2008
why release an old video? That's just F@CKING LAZY.

get to work and make new video's instead of:

a) watching the Europe Football Competition
b) masturbating heavily (personal favorite)
c) being dead

:p

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
klarax said:
why release an old video? That's just F@CKING LAZY.

get to work and make new video's instead of:

a) watching the Europe Football comp
b) masturbating heavily (personal favorite)
c) dead

:p
Ah, but that's just the thing. The entire Escapist staff is in New York, tossing each other off over the success that garners a Webby award. And why do your own wanking when someone else can do it for you?

Jack Sheehan

Oct 16, 2007
Anyone impatient for more Yahtzee should check out the latest Australian Gamer podcast. Its the second one with Yahtzee in it and he is every bit as funny as in ZP.

http://www.australiangamerpodcast.com/mp3/Australian_Gamer_Podcast_123.mp3

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Wednesdays are the pinnicle of my week. I'm a little down that he didn't make us a video before he went to the Webbys.

/cry

/wrists :p

aesir

Jun 11, 2008
Instead of a repeat, one of the first 2 reviews (the darkness and fable i think) that were done freelance before Yahtzee was hired by the escapist should of been posted; one would assume, not everyone who watches the current videos released every week, has seen them and they would be "new" to the escapist's line up. Just a thought.

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
Deadwings said:
A rerun?! Couldn't you have just given us like a 30 second filler clip instead?
Well, congrats on your webby I guess. If I would have known it would have cost us a week of Yahtzee I would have voted against him.
Ouch. Not Yahtzee's fault, and anyway, I think he's entitled to take a week to accept something that'll no doubt improve his sense of self-worth. I think he's deserving of the award, to be fair, and if you spread it out well enough, watching the previous ones (or even better, finding something to do in *gasp* real life) over the next week will be fine until a new one pops up.

jane_says

Jun 11, 2008
I'll admit I was disappointed we didn't get a new ZP this week but I loved the console rundown the first time I saw it and it's still good. Well done to everyone at Escapist for the well deserved Webby awards

shikatsu

Jun 11, 2008
Way to make sure no one ever votes for you in the Webbys again!

Oh, and Reruns make Zero SENSE on the internet, where asynchronous, archived content is available. Please never do it again.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
aesir said:
Instead of a repeat, one of the first 2 reviews (the darkness and fable i think) that were done freelance before Yahtzee was hired by the escapist should of been posted; one would assume, not everyone who watches the current videos released every week, has seen them and they would be "new" to the escapist's line up. Just a thought.
qft.

jane_says

Jun 11, 2008
Yeah seriously, he's not like our entertainment monkey who we can make dance for us on command!! They have a 14 hour flight to the awards and back not to mention all the official business/drinking they have to do :D It's well deserved and I'm glad they got it.

Virgil

#virgil { display:none; }
Legacy
Jun 13, 2002
Personally, after the unadulterated crap like Kung Fu Grip and Video Game Theatre, I was really looking forward to my weekly bile fest from Yahtzee.
The new episode of Unforgotten Realms [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unforgotten-realms/49-Episode-One-The-Remaking-of-Heroes] will be up tomorrow, and it's very good (I got an early look). So you can end the week on a high note.

aesir

Jun 11, 2008
BlueInkAlchemist said:
Not realy considering turtling when i was suggesting an alternative and also trying to enlighten anyone who may not know about his prior two reviews before coming on the escapist. Maybe you should Quit Fucking Posting when you have nothing to say.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
shikatsu said:
Way to make sure no one ever votes for you in the Webbys again!

Oh, and Reruns make Zero SENSE on the internet, where asynchronous, archived content is available. Please never do it again.
We'll have to take a week off to mourn our loss next year instead I guess. :(

Edit: I'ma cut you, Virgil.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
jane_says said:
Yeah seriously, he's not like our entertainment monkey who we can make dance for us on command!! They have a 14 hour flight to the awards and back not to mention all the official business/drinking they have to do :D It's well deserved and I'm glad they got it.
I tend to agree with you, but who may I ask are you agreeing with? The quote button's right there, in the corner. ---------v

Oh, and iconlove. Asuka's awesome.

EDIT: It's supposed to be an arrow, okay?

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
aesir said:
BlueInkAlchemist said:
Not realy considering turtling when i was suggesting an alternative and also trying to enlighten anyone who may not know about his prior two reviews before coming on the escapist. Maybe you should Quit Fucking Posting when you have nothing to say.
Ahem. "qft" usually means "quoted for truth" in the circles I travel in, and according do the Urban Dictionary [http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=QFT], that's the correct definition.

Additionaly, since I play Horde and not Alliance, I tend to think turtling is for cowards and stupids.

aesir

Jun 11, 2008
oh, well then i appoligize; the only main public forum i post in its "quit fucking turtling". yay for the internet abbreviations?