Zero Punctuation: Console Rundown

Jul 8, 2008
Retrofraction said:
Army of darkness is a bad exsample for a blue ray dvd. Since it was made before DVD's it was only up converted not refilmed.

if you can find a current Blue ray dvd that just came out you would find that they have a bigger contrast ratio and colors. Mostly you are right the biggest differnce is the resolution.

But the true HD differnce is in the 16:9, lol yep you have four times more pixels going left two right and three times more pixels going up and down, (woot)

But I am a cheepo and don't think it is worth paying $60 dollars for movies that wern't filmed with HD cameras.
Where do you live that you have to pay $60 for blu-ray movies?

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I'll stick with PC & ports & $15 DVDs, though my old Sega Genesis & VHS are good enough too.

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
UnaidedCoder said:
Awesome installment, however one little detail: there is a Mario game on Wii, Super Paper Mario.
That's because he already made this video he just re released it

crampy

Dec 3, 2009
Yahtzee: The main difference with DVD and Blu-Ray is the data capacity. DVD gives about 9GB, and Blu-Ray can give up to 50GB

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
360 for me. I've RROD and i still hold true. It's the controller; none other comes close.

I think PS3 will win eventually with Blu-ray, 3D games, and the playstation name.
Really though, i don't care what you like, whatever works for your sexy fingers.

Naminator236

May 13, 2010
Love watching the old episodes :)

Yea I'd like to get a Wii, but theres too many of those retarded attachments for it, I can't imagine fucking buying all those things just so I can play the few good games on it better.

Shakaar9267

Look at me, I'm burning.
Nov 30, 2009
My PS2 made it through 2 years in the army and still works to this very day. So I went with the PS3 because of that.

Subject7

Nov 2, 2010
Did everybody else know what "cavalcade" mean or was I the only one who had to look it up? Anyway, I went with the PS3. Most of the 360's games will end up on pc and I have one of those already, and Wii is pretty awesome but lacking a bit in games I want.

VinLAURiA

Dec 25, 2008
It seems prudent to watch this again before moving onto the Gen8 review he released today. See how much has changed in six years.

... Welp, time to go from calm and pleasant past Yahtzee to angry and probably grating present Yahtzee. Here goes!