Zero Punctuation: D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die

SmallHatLogan

Jan 23, 2014
D alliteration didn't last the entire episode. 0/10. Would not watch again.

But seriously that was quite impressive. I enjoyed it a lot more than the limerick review (Wolfenstein?), which was well crafted, I just wasn't really into it.

Speaking of weird American TV pushed through a Japanese filter, I could totally see the Twin Peaks working as an anime. The murder mystery and Lynchian insanity combined with the day to day soap opera stuff seems pretty anime to me. Kind of like Persona 4.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Would it be safe to say that this review just gave us the D? Or that this game just GETS a D?

Ugh...stamina meters. Bad enough they exist in mystery dungeon games, why the drek is one needed in a mystery?

Trishbot

May 10, 2011
I just want to know if it's a sequel to the game D2!

And if so, what happened to D3?

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
I was happy to see it end with the ditty. No better way to do it.

BigTuk said:
*clap* *clap* *clap*

Yahtzee just worked the letter 'D' harder than a stripper pole on thursday night.
Well, he's always allegedly liked the D...

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
So, it's Shadows of Destiny by way of Alan Wake, inspired by the thought of Suda 51 hypothetically making a Davide Cage game? That actually sounds pretty interesting on paper. Like a japanese company that wants to do Telltale games with fighty bits ripped from Yakuza and an aesthetic inspired by Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Or United Front Games expanding the concept and game play of Sleeping Dogs out of Hong Kong while binge watching Guy Ritchie movies for plot points and character concepts.

UM536

Dec 9, 2010
I like following the careers of wierd game dev personalities. I kinda want swery to be involved in more stuff just so his ZP figure can make another apperance.

mistwolf

Feb 1, 2008
I have the sudden urge to watch D for Dentata. Err. V for Vendetta. Though D for Dentata sounds like a great schlock horror movie!