Zero Punctuation: Dante's Inferno

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
My my, what large number of masturbation references we have today.

I'm sure there's an innuendo in there

but I just can't find it... that's what she said...*sigh*

GameGoddess101

Jun 11, 2009
I love the Bohemian Rhapsody quote during the credits... nice touch.

Personally, I was looking forward to the game, but I guess that's because I'm a literary fag, but then playing a God Of War knock-off game based on a poem I like... yeah, never mind. Great review though, I guess.

Rararaz

Feb 20, 2010
Another game that I would have considered looking into but ZP has killed off the desire to do so.

Worth it for the laugh though.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Better than normal, though that isn't saying much as every zp is awesome some are just more awesome than others.

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
We were talking about how scitzophrenic Christianity can be earlier today. And some said near enought the exact same thing about Isaac.

Best episode for a while, I'd say. Keep it up!

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
The lustful being blown around on the wind is supposed to be a reference to how they are blown about through their lives by temptation and desire. Fuck English class.

ASnogarD

Jul 2, 2009
He did sound like he was wheezing out a few of the lines, need a bigger oxygen tank Yahtzee ?

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Hairy bum xD

He teared this one apart

What's whit the voice he made when asking himself and answering his own questions?

something... i say ... you ask ... i say

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Maybe I would wait for God of War III if I wasn't already pretty bored of the Devil May Cry formula.

Developers are cutting mighty close to the quick here in terms of, "its time to stop milking that cash cow and do something original again." Ah, who I am kidding? Big game developers avoid doing that like it'll give them leprosy.

Regarding the humor of the review: a tad wank heavy, but what can I say? At this point, it seems Wednesdays shoddy incomplete works without a Yahtzee review, and this one was certainly up to snuff. A divine comedy about a God of War knockoff of the divine comedy.

axle 19

Bearer of the Necronomicon
Aug 2, 2008
Another in the long cavalcade of God of War knockoffs. God of War did it first and better so please stop making them and maybe focus on making a good game.

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Great review, loved the video, but no so much the new, slightly ill voice. But...I guess that would be nitpicking.

WaffleGod

Oct 22, 2008
Dante's Inferno was shit. I borrowed it from my friend and seriously. If you have ever played a God of War game, stay the FUCK away from Dante's Inferno! On the other hand, if you have never played a God of War game, stay the fuck away from Dante's Inferno and wait for God of War III!

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Someone needs a more productive Sunday afternoon schedule :)

But to answer the question Yahtzee posed to Alighieri which is quite unfair seeing as he can't answer because he has been dead for about 7 centuries.

"What does being tossed around by winds have to do with Lust."

Basically Lust is portrayed as being a storm because Passion can be described as a storm of emotions. So being swept in never ending gusts of hurricane force seems pretty good punishment for those that gave way for the Storms of Passion.

Not that I believe any of this but still would be nice to have a tour in hell, what else are you going to do all day in heaven except laugh at the poor suckers below:).