Zero Punctuation: Dante's Inferno

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Good review, ive not played the game, but i might do.
I mean im a fan of God of war, so i may enjoy it.. but so is Yahtzee. Also, hair bum.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
That was hilarious this time around. I think he summed it up nicely at the end. "Nothing special. Wait for God of War 3. Hairy bum" Har har.

PS2MAN

May 17, 2009
I'm gonna laugh my tits off if GoWIII turns out to be overhyped shit that lacks the depth of other apparent "worse" games. Btw if the hairy arse thing is true then this game ripp's off Bayonetta and not just GoW (since her arse was entirely hair).

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
'Hairy bum' ? I don't get it...

No really. I don't...I'm clearly missing something and I think I need to play the game to get it =(...

ultimasupersaiyan

Dec 9, 2008
Dante's Inferno is a good game... if you never played God Of War. I tried it out and got bored after an hour and did swap it out for God Of War 2.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
wow I REALLY enjoyed this zero punctuation it was in my opinion the best in a while.

HAHAHA! "beat the fuck outta me!" hahaha oh wow shameless masturbation puns are hilarious!!! oh man that was funny Zero Punctuation video!
I still think it's great that they sent Yahtzee a singing box that he had to smash. You have to give EA points for generating hype.

dstryfe

Mar 27, 2009
Hm. I half expected it to be a much harsher review, given as how money spent hyping things up is indirectly proportional to the amount of money spent on ensuring quality. That said, this review was still sufficient to make me not want to buy the game.

How many will be banned/suspended at the top of this one, I wonder?