Zero Punctuation: Dante's Inferno

oversoul53

Mar 23, 2010
lol, for those wondering, the "hairy bum" is at the end of the game, u get nice shot of Dante's hairy ass, as he stands on a cliff looking out over purgatory.

pln9fos

Mar 17, 2010
One thing I really wish Yahtzee would have talked about is his opinion on the way Hell's levels look; I'm interested to see what he thinks of the game's interpretation of them.

Two Angels

Dec 25, 2009
Seeing as I only have an Xbox 360 my wait for God of War 3 might be a fucking long one!

Good review if you plan to buy this for a PS3 but most of it kind of fails for all us 360 owners due to the fact that we can't purchase God of War so Dante's Inferno is all we have.

As for the game, I've completed it and can say it's good but not worth full price. Wait for it to drip down a bit and give it a go as it's a good 7 - 8 hours of fun.

Bek359

Feb 23, 2010
Love the way Yahtzee talks about how much health the enemies have. His voice when saying "you repeatedly bash a low-level zombie like you're trying to make fire without matches on his face," was so expressive with desperate annoyance that it makes me smile every time I hear it.

CoDzombieDude

Apr 23, 2010
-It's like my right hand on a Sunday night
-Why?
-It beats the fuck out of me

Possibly the best joke I have ever heard XD

Alex Ross

Jun 22, 2010
The wind actually prevented the lovers from touching one another. As their lust had been their undoing, it became their greatest punishment in the end. They would forever be denied the ability to embrace their love.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
best line ever "its like my right hand on a saturday night" "why?" "beats the fuck out of me"

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Before I see Zero Punctuation, I thought about buying Dante`s Inferno, but now I think that I will wait and spend my money in a better game like, I don´t know, God of War III.

Neferius

Sep 1, 2010
I really like your Outlook on the World :) bd
Also, Kudos for actually READING Dante Alighieri's "Divina Comedia" ...and now that i think about it, it DID bear striking similarities to Slash-Fanfiction :3

stealthpanther

May 23, 2011
I personally liked Dante's inferno- true- it only has one actual weapon and the story is changed a bit to make it so he's not a terrified poet but an actual playable fighting crusader. But still, the visual's were well designed, it was dark and eerie, especially with the moaning and skeleton cages holding dammned souls etc.

Anyways, this video is hilarious, even though I did actually think the game was pretty good. ^^

Keep being hilarious yahtzee

stealthpanther

May 23, 2011
DukeOfNYaNumba1 said:
I actually liked this game and I really thought I wouldn't, not because Yatzee talked ill of it but I usually look at multiple reviews before picking something up and it didn't sit so well with many critics. But surprisingly I still thought it was good, not the greatest but a worthy hack and slash that held me over for a bit while waiting for God of War III. Maybe I just liked it since I had much much much lower expectations, sometimes that's enough... or maybe I just felt relieved needing a reason to forget I had just played Alien vs Predator. Plus I'm actually glad I played this it just makes watching these reviews more hilarious since I get more of the references. Anyhow, can't expect Yatzee to say he likes anything it might take away from his shtick I look forward to every week, so while he might talk bad about games I like I don't hold it against his judgment in any way.
well said! ^^ I agree with you- definately not the best game, but pretty good and worth buying I think. And yes, though Yahtzee doesn't like some games I like there's nothing wrong with that. Besides, his usual attitude and rants are always freaking hilarious.