Zero Punctuation: Dead Space 2

pitasgame

Sep 22, 2009
Oh good I thought it was just me. It seems to be all the videos. Any chance you guys are not in the States? I'm in Canada and when you read the help it says it usually happens in Australia and NZ. I'm wondering if the Canadians are going to have issues with this now as well?

Sugarman101

Jan 8, 2011
OK, so it's not just me who can't watch it? I notice you mention that it usually happens in Australia and NZ (I'm in AUS). I've never had it happen before, does it usually get fixed quickly/at all?

Spectre4802

Oct 23, 2009
Yep, vid isn't loading for me either (all the way here in NZ). Stream not found.

Let's get it fixified with your magical powers of technology, Escapist web guys (Webmaster? Videofile Lord? Godking of Escapist Online Video Entertainment?).

Duffeknol

Aug 28, 2010
Blitzwing said:
Duffeknol said:
I'm so glad Yahtzee agrees with me completely when it comes to Dead Space. Now I can rub TWO video's in the face of everyone who calls Dead Space 'super f-in scary bro'.

That is a very good thing.
Why? He?s said several times that his viewers should come up with their own pros and cons since after all, these reviews are just his opinion.
If you do use his reviews to prove your argument, then you?re an idiot
Not to prove a point, that isn't the same as 'rubbing in face'

It's just something to link someone to when you're not feeling like typing more than 2 sentences, get off your high horse man

NintendHo

Oct 28, 2010
It's not working for me either and I'm in the US. My 12 year old has been waiting with bated breath for Yahtzee's review of this game and would have been cheesed that I watched it without him (which I was absolutely going to do since he's already in bed for the night). Now I guess I have no choice but to wait. :(

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
NintendHo said:
It's not working for me either and I'm in the US. My 12 year old has been waiting with bated breath for Yahtzee's review of this game and would have been cheesed that I watched it without him (which I was absolutely going to do since he's already in bed for the night). Now I guess I have no choice but to wait. :(
Silly parent, Yahtzee's not for kids.

I am also having trouble with the vid. Guess it'll have to wait.

Blazingdragoon04

May 22, 2009
Dawkter said:
I'm not the type of person to get all smug about something other people can't control... but this is making me wonder why people didn't watch it earlier when it was working.
I can tell you it's pretty funny.

Oh, yeah, when he says DS isn't scary, he's right. Anybody with a good special effects program can make zombies quickly come out of nowhere. Like someone told me, DS is tense, not scary. Tense.
Because some of us have lives, as in working jobs and going to class, hence making the entire 10 hour period between 12-4:30, work, and 4:30-10:00, class, and the hour commute home, not time spent dicking around on the internet.

Acidwell

Beware of Snow Giraffes
Jun 13, 2009
Dawkter said:
Not to prove a point, that isn't the same as 'rubbing in face'

It's just something to link someone to when you're not feeling like typing more than 2 sentences, get off your high horse man
I?m not on a high horse. I just don?t see how you?re rubbing anything in people?s face by using his reviews. If someone finds Dead Space scary then no comedian is going to change that.[/quote]
instantbenz said:
NintendHo said:

I am also having trouble with the vid. Guess it'll have to wait.
Ranquest said:
None of the videos on this site are working atm.
MoNKeyYy said:
Not working for me either and I'm in Canada
Blazingdragoon04 said:
VIDEO!!!! Y U NO WORK!!!!!

This has happened in the past, I wonder if it's just a server overload.
I'm not the type of person to get all smug about something other people can't control... but this is making me wonder why people didn't watch it earlier when it was working.
I can tell you it's pretty funny.

Oh, yeah, when he says DS isn't scary, he's right. Anybody with a good special effects program can make zombies quickly come out of nowhere. Like someone told me, DS is tense, not scary. Tense.[/quote]
What if people couldnt watch it earlier, like if they were at work or not at home at the time

Sikachu

Apr 20, 2010
It's amazing, video stream doesn't work, advertising still perfectly served. Funny how it is never the other way around.

NintendHo

Oct 28, 2010
instantbenz said:
Nah. Mine is a straight-A, well-mannered kid so I don't mind letting him watch the reviews, though he doesn't (thankfully) "get" some of the more naughty references. Luckily, he has yet to ask me what a triple-cunted hooker is, so I'm safe for right now.

Besides, Dead Space 2 isn't exactly for kids either but he had no problems blowing necromorph ass away anyway (and neither did I, frankly).

Dawkter said:
Because some of us have aforementioned children and can't find two seconds (during the day) to rub together to pee in peace much less stop everything and hop on the computer. Besides, I never know when during the day on Wednesday the video goes online so I just wait until the end of the day.

*edit* I was not being snarky. Just stating the facts, yah.