Zero Punctuation: Dead Space

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Dead Space

This week Zero Punctuation explores the USS Kill Beast Buffet and reviews Dead Space.

Watch Video

PandyBear

Oct 24, 2008
As much as i love this game. i gotta agree with Yahtzee on this one.... like always xD

Flatlander57

Oct 15, 2008
I actually didn't find anything particularly funny about this review.
Maybe I just need to watch it twice...

Greyhawk

Sep 29, 2008
"Like fighting in a tumble dryer with a Shoggoth."

Best line of the review!

gamer_award

Oct 1, 2008
aaa, Yahtzee, admit it, u love this game:pmany people sayd this game will be a pice of...... before it eaven got out, but now lock at it, it cool.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Oh wow! An original game concept about deep space and zero-gravity! ...Wait, it's another Aliens rip-off. Sigh.

Spot on about characterization. I'm not going to sympathize with someone just because I'm told to.

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Dead Space is indeed scary until you realise you can cut of ALL their limbs off. And the fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me really kicks in when they expect you to fall for the vacantly dead creature. It was fun, but the moment I got my hands on fallout 3 I forgot I even had it installed. The only scary thing about the game is indeed the soundtrack, it's the only thing that keeps chills running down your spine somewhat. Awesome review yahtzee, hit the bullseye.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Damn, I was hoping for a Fable 2 review. Oh well this review was still good although not great. I hope we get a Fable 2 review next week and if we don't then Yahtzee better have a bloody good reason.

Pastey Old Greg

Jul 2, 2008
Thank you for ripping on the crappy, dingy space station cliche. I always wonder why people who rip on WWII games will agree to buy 12 sci-fi space station tour games every year.