Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

saiyanwarrior

Jun 14, 2009
I cant believe some people actually thought this was out doesn't anybody use thier brains these days oh and great review as usual, although I cant help but wonder will some one ever be brave, or stupid enough to make this game.

atv_chic_18

Feb 15, 2009
Oh my god, that was epic. In the sense that I was about to roll out of my chair laughing literally. Especially at the part about using the buttons for facial expressions. Lawls! It makes me want to play the game. I loved the general Duke Nukem stuff. Eh what? A girl loved this? Yeah, yeah I know... Go figure.. I'm sorry its just quite awesome to play a character such as Duke. Plus the quotes he said really were quite awesome!

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
bushwhacker2k said:
I wasn't sure whether to buy this or not, but this was the dealbreaker, I'm definitely getting it now.
I really, really, really hope that was sarcastic...

mannaroth

Aug 19, 2009
Great Review I love this game I bought 10 copies already! I can't wait till Duke Nukem Forever Wristwatch game.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
More like Duke Nukem ForNEVER! Haw haw!

I hope Yahtzee realizes that if DNF is actually really good he's going to have to eat his own trousers. Of course, if I wouldn't lose any sleep if I were him, this game is probably going to bomb even harder than Daikatana.

I remember when I first heard about Daikatana I thought it would be really cool. Then it was released as a half-finished piece of crap, but by that time I had already stopped caring. I never really cared about DNF though, so, whatever.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
Ahh, I remember the days of my youth, playing old Duke Nukem games at my neighbors with the two of us sweating slightly in our adolescence as we watched pixelated strippers dancing.

*Sigh*

I miss those days.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
LMAO, I must confess confusion when I heard that he was reviewing this game and further confusion when I first looked upon it as a 'real' review. THen I realized it was satirical and was able to laugh much more than usual. ^^

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
The Duke Nukem team will go down in the history of the gaming world and join the pantheon of biggest gaming cock teases along side Princess Zelda, Peach, and the new Kid Icarus game rumor.

escapist_wolfand

Oct 19, 2009
wow..most of the people on this thread are freaking retarded xD
"wow i gotta go get this game now"
ha!, bloody retards. xD
funny as hell review ben, made me laugh me arse off

Lukyo

Aug 14, 2009
This is probably a dumb question but does anyone know where I can find this "Masterpiece" ?

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Lukyo said:
This is probably a dumb question but does anyone know where I can find this "Masterpiece" ?
You can't. The game was never made.

That whole review was a joke.