Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Such an epic masterpiece, and a game that Yahtzee actually likes! See, it only takes a decade to make a game that fits his incredible standards!

Another excellent one, Yahtzee. I was howling half the time.

Magnikai

Oct 29, 2008
I was seriously thinking "WHAT?!?!?! IT ACTUALLY CAME OUT!?!?!?!" And then common sense smacked me across the head and I realized he was making it all up....Hilarious

GuNsLiNgEr X said:
....to get banned, sure

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
That was satire at it's best. I realised he was kidding when
A. He even mentioned Duke Nukem at all given the project was cancelled
B. When he started being waaaaaayyy to enthusiastic for regular Yahtzee standards.

ironmace2.0

The Names Hans Olo
Mar 15, 2009
Wait... Did he really review it or was that a joke? But anyway a funny and great review once again! Kepp up the good work Yahtzee!

Grifmik

Jul 17, 2008
The people at the start of this thread have no fucking clue what there talking about. They clearly didn't watch it.

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
Sounds like a good game, think I'll pick it up. Gotta be better than any other game out there from what Yahtzee's said about it and the long development time, just hope it works on my outdated machine :p

Orhid

Apr 14, 2009
At first i was all "What the ferk"
But for gods sakes Yahtzee, if people say you run out of steam they are ment to be liquidated by the goverment and burried under your garden for plants nourishment.

Simply BRILLIANT!

Also if DNF is going to be made in this millenium i will jump from a building.

Jetbaby

Jan 28, 2009
Haw! Brilliant 'review'. Are people really still holding a torch for this game's release?

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Four solid minutes of brilliant satire.

Here's hoping the Escapist doesn't actually sue Yahtzee for not doing his job properly.