FetaFrosch

Sep 30, 2008
hippykiller said:
good job Yahtzee, as always.

but wtf is up with this thread?

why was "GuNsLiNgEr X" banned permanently for saying "first!"

he didn't deserve that.
a) I think because of the : first

b) because he didn#t watch the video.... (or at least not the complet video)

hippykiller

Dec 28, 2008
FetaFrosch said:
hippykiller said:
good job Yahtzee, as always.

but wtf is up with this thread?

why was "GuNsLiNgEr X" banned permanently for saying "first!"

he didn't deserve that.
a) I think because of the : first

b) because he didn#t watch the video.... (or at least not the complet video)
But still. to be permanently banned for something so stupid is well... stupid.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I must admit...gee this game sounds sooo amazing...and not to mention interesting. I mean, from regular gunplay to a cooking scenario (no doubt to infiltrate enemy territory, and where better to slip in but through the catering service at an alien wedding). Oh and I heard (spoiler alert) that his daughter turns out was actually ADOPTED as not to cause controversy in what otherwise would be a hot incenstrual scene of wait jk no spoilers sorry. But I suppose I really must try the gameplay out myself even though it's so new and unusual but whatever try new things right???

...okayyy...maybe I'll go try the XBLA version of Duke Nukems 3D now lol...

PS2MAN

May 17, 2009
hippykiller said:
But still. to be permanently banned for something so stupid is well... stupid.
If the stupid person was not stupid then the stupid person would not have been banned for being stupid. It applies to all things, not just a forum.

"But still, to be permanently dead for sticking your head in an oven is well... stupid."

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
A video worthy of the win! Congratulations ^~^!

Redworld13

Jul 27, 2010
As much as i loved this "review" and was so proud of myself for not getting caught up in duke love, i still thought painkiller was funnier, the bit about the gun that shoots shurikens and lighting had me laughing out of my chair. Either way both were great!!!

Reveras

Nov 9, 2009
Wow someone made accounts just to try and troll yahtzee ...that's ....a new type of lifelessness right there.

Dorian Cornelius Jasper

Space Robot From Outer Space
Apr 8, 2008
Reveras said:
Wow someone made accounts just to try and troll yahtzee ...that's ....a new type of lifelessness right there.
Oh, it's an older phenomenon than it looks. But life's little ironies never got in Yahtzee's way, they just give him more ammo.

Godfather912

Aug 24, 2010
Well now that's it's coming out, what's going to happen? Will there be an actual review Yahtzee or will you stand by your previous statements? I don't mean to sound like a nag or troll or nothin, but I'm just curious. Basically if this does see the light of day (which most signs point to yes), would you still review it even though you have this (I guess you could call) "mock" review of it? You always did say to give everything a chance to surprise you, something I totally stand behind, but would that go the same for this VERY delayed game? On a more personal note, I think this game will be great. I think it will have that same sense of humor and tongue-in-cheek attitude it's always had and more. I don't expect it to break any boundaries in terms of mechanics, but this games release alone is gaming history in the making. I REALLY REALLY look forward to a review!

azhreidebonair

Sep 25, 2010
I would like to see a real review of DNF once it is actually released by gearbox next year. i have thoroughly enjoyed all of your reviews that i have seen and look forward to another excellent review this time, except of the real DNF game.

Psyko

Nov 8, 2010
TROLOLOLOL! nah jk. i couldnt help it. thing is, this game better live up to the fans standards and expectations. looks like they have basically redone the EPIC Dukenukem 3D as a resurection to the franchise. Ill be buying it for PC on steam if possible the controls look shit for the console. doubt vladamere LaStrad will be making a guest appearance though :p

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
I realize that unless this game is at least about twice as long as the average FPS game (most shooter campaigns range around 10 hours)...I'll be kinda disappointed :/ maybe (gameplay and story...gameplay and attitude might make up for that but we'll see)

AsianMafiaSin

Mar 19, 2010
So... 3 months from now?
Yahtzee will likely be waiting a month after release because of the damn laws in Australia or because he feels like it