Zero Punctuation: Duke Nukem Forever

Tiscolfo

Dec 4, 2010
Wow I feel like a fail once I found out this was a complete joke though it was still funny after i realized it, But it doesn't sound too far off from his other reviews

Rowan Brock

Mar 16, 2011
Shockingly, having seen more elements of the story and stuff of DNF, some of the jokes yahtzee makes about this seem spot on for what is actually going to be in the game. Still, the duke is a big fat, predictable walking cliche and I wouldn't have it any other way

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
I always love coming back here when I hear any Duke Nukem news. The slight delay just made me lol and I knew I have to come back here.

AlexR89

Oct 26, 2009
Of course, you realize that they actually finished and released this game just so you could have a little egg on your face.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
AlexR89 said:
Of course, you realize that they actually finished and released this game just so you could have a little egg on your face.
comments like this confuse me.

first off: the video is 2 years old.
second: there is no way the actual DNF will live up to what was described in this critique.
third: the video is 2 years old. Yahtzee knew the game world eventually be released. This was a review about the hoopla surrounding DNF.

If you didn't understand that then you missed the whole point of rant at the end.

AlexR89

Oct 26, 2009
orangeapples said:
AlexR89 said:
comments like this confuse me.

first off: the video is 2 years old.
second: there is no way the actual DNF will live up to what was described in this critique.
third: the video is 2 years old. Yahtzee knew the game world eventually be released. This was a review about the hoopla surrounding DNF.

If you didn't understand that then you missed the whole point of rant at the end.
I was just poking a little fun at Yahtzee because no one, I bet including Yahtzee, thought the game would ever actually be released. My wording was really specific to that effect. I'm not posting stuff to try to pick a fight or make anyone look bad, so I'll ask that you don't either.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Becaue I got the message from amazon that DNF is shipped to me I HAD to watch this again!
Let's hope your review will be correct! ;)

wurmsrus

Jul 7, 2010
Well it's out and I bet when it does review he'll start off saying "I already reviewed it and it's exactly like what I said"or something along those lines then cut to credits then go to actually tearing it apart.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
You know, he could probably cut the end rant of this and just paste it onto the real review. Seems accurate enough.

Eiv

Oct 17, 2008
the last part of the video.....i should have listened to. Removing my own testicles with nothing but red hot barbed wire wrapped pincers would be less painful than playing this game.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
I'd call you the greatest prophet of our age but if we didn't see this coming long before you posted this video we all deserve to be sterilized and forced to work in labor camps for the rest of our lives.