Zero Punctuation: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

MorkFromOrk

Sep 9, 2007
Yah know...Enslaved is not without it's faults, but overall I enjoyed the game enough to finish it. It's by no means a bad game. At the very least rent it.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
It's probably more inspired by Saiyuki with Tripatarka being a combination of the bitchy, rinking, gambling, chainsmoking, gay-magnet Sanzo the devil-may-care flirtatious hermaphrodite "goddess" Kanzeon Bosatsu, so if Monkey is Goku then he really does get off on being smacked around.

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
I actually didn't like this game at all. Even though it did have certain moments when it felt like Uncharted, area and storyline aside.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
qdr said:
Dear Yahtzee,
I'm writing this comment from a really distant place - Kazakhstan, Almaty.
I've been watching your game reviews for quite a while, ever since accidentally stumbling upon an article about you, full of LOVE at russian ED - lurkmore. I kinda find it a little bit hilarious that the big U.S.S Sellout you mentioned in one of your first vids gets a huge boner on you (various parodies in other Escapist series). The thing is, I'm sitting all alone, drinking me favorite Tullamore Dew, (hope you know what pure awesomeness it is) and I kinda thought - damn, I would really, really like to see you reviewing one of the most story-driven-shitty-gameplay game ever - Tim Cain's The Bards Tale. Seriously, if you never played it GO PIRATEBAY IT, NOW, AND DO A FUCKING REVIEW OF IT, LIKE NOW!!!

P.S.: On a side note, when is your Mog World be available to CIS or at least Europe\Russia.
P.S.S.: Please, Please let it be better, than "Yahtzee against the world, or how was that comic called"
You honestly just tell a writer for this site to illegally download a game?