Zero Punctuation: Fallout: New Vegas

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
I like when Yahtzee does these different kind of reviews. Not so much a review but a tale this time around.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
I knew you were going to comment on the bugs.

Nevertheless, I'm getting this game, perhaps the modding community can fix all the cockups

Jikuu

Mar 3, 2010
Bravo. Very entertaining and a wonderful way to readdress gameplay you've covered before. Thank you.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
I giggled at the freezing ending to his life. Though I wanna ask one thing: Hardcore, is it immersive.. Or just a pain in the royal arse?

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
This was great. I love it when you break from the normal review style. Still hoping for another lymric based video like Wolfenstein some day. :)

Thanks Yahtzee!

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Yea, I knew by the previews that it looked about the same. Probably feels about the same too.
I won't be touching Hardcore Mode until I actually learn the game first.

...But I don't even have it yet, so. Irrelevant for now.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Oh wow... That cheered me up immensely, and I gotta say, the constant freeze ups in the game did get quite annoying.
Given the description of how the hardcore mode works (albeit this is ZP) I am quite glad I didn't use it.

Side note: Now I have In The Mood stuck in my head.

OuendanCyrus

Jun 16, 2010
I have to agree that the status bars were a bit confusing at first.

And wow, I've heard about the bugs countlessly, on all consoles.

hawk533

Dec 17, 2009
I thought when I heard about Fallout: New Vegas that it actually was an expansion pack to Fallout 3. Then I realized from how excited everyone was that it might actually be a stand-alone game.

So I guess I'll go finally pick up Fallout 3 at a discount before I try out Fallout: New Vegas.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Fun... I mean, that description sounded more fun than I'm having with the game. I think it was just due to cutting out the waffle of getting shot in the head...

Actually I think this has taught me to trust my gut more because when I heard about hardcore mode I thought it sounded "way cool" but I figured I should play the game normally first to work things out. I then realised that I'd already played Fallout 3 (and Oblivion) before many, many times.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Caffeine takes water to process which is probably why it has a negative effect. Thank you yahtzee. My intention was to use this review to see if the game was worth buying. It isn't.

Master10K

Feb 12, 2010
Leviathan_ said:
I knew you were going to comment on the bugs.
You can't really talk about New Vegas without at least mentioning the bugs. Shame he didn't mention the more humorous bugs & glitches.