Zero Punctuation: Fallout: New Vegas

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
lol! It froze at the end. Well there's another game I don't have to be ashamed of not owning

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
...When will people learn posting before you've had enough time to watch the bloody thing ends in probation? Or in the first guys case suspension... I wonder why he got worse.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
I think I should give this game a try, if only for the bugs. I haven't played it, yet, but I can't believed that could have that many bgus.

Moloboen

Oct 28, 2009
I know this wasn't all reviewish but it was great fun. You should make more videos like this.

P.S. the madrass description was hillarious xD

Jonesy911

Jul 6, 2009
I totally role played bear grylls playing that game in hardcore mode. I avoided everyfight and beat small wild life to death with blunt objects. Unfortunately this meant I could never go to a settlement of more than a few people so it got boring after a while.

Knoxy

Aug 12, 2009
While the video was funny and it's always nice to change things up a bit, I have to ask: Where was the actual review bit? More in Extra Punctuation maybe?

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Ahhh...The Fallout Crashes...I dont miss them.

Anyways is this game any good? Besides the crashes that happens now and then is the game any good?

Drunkbot

Nov 9, 2010
This is why I wait for the Game of the Year Edition. Hopefully by then the beta will be over and all the annoying lock ups and glitches will be gone.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
This is my favorite review of the past few weeks. Very true too since I haven't cleared any old/ unused saves in a while and New Vegas is causing black-out crashes. Still, the bits of the game that I am able to play are great fun. Still haven't tried out Hardcore but I'll get to that eventually.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Damn, I was totally into that story. I think I'd probably watch a two hour Yahtzee Fallout story. You know, so long as it didn't freeze.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Roofstone said:
I giggled at the freezing ending to his life. Though I wanna ask one thing: Hardcore, is it immersive.. Or just a pain in the royal arse?
I enjoyed it. You only need to drink like once a day, eat every two days if you have good food, and sleep almost never. The only thing that's hard about it is the fact that you can't fix your limbs with a stimpack. If you consider having to make sure that you have food and water on you immersive, then yes.

jokulhaups

Aug 13, 2008
Doing this style of review definitely worked for Demon's Souls, but here it isn't very instructive.

Though it is nice to know that others want to limit their kleptomania on Hardcore mode because it makes things too easy.

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
Master10K said:
Leviathan_ said:
I knew you were going to comment on the bugs.
You can't really talk about New Vegas without at least mentioning the bugs. Shame he didn't mention the more humorous bugs & glitches.
Glad they At least owned up to it themselves and released a patch. Now if only they did that at launch.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Haha, funny review as always Yahtzee.

I suppose this means you found it "alright" like Fallout 3?

Hmm. How many games exactly do you think are more than "alright"? I know you're a cynic, but other than Half-Life and Silent Hill... are you not impressed with anything?

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Roofstone said:
I giggled at the freezing ending to his life. Though I wanna ask one thing: Hardcore, is it immersive.. Or just a pain in the royal arse?

It's a challenge, so I guess it's on the immersive side of pain in the arse. And you will never be king.