Zero Punctuation: Final Fantasy XIII

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Final Fantasy XIII

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Final Fantasy XIII.

Be sure to join the Zero Punctuation Facebook Fan Page [http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zero-Punctuation/7546255825].

Watch Video

02y211

Mar 28, 2009
Loved the "spice" bit!

And unbiased....sure....:p

Mutilicious ending cartoon as well.

Toasty Virus

Somehow I Returned?
Dec 2, 2009
I really tried to enjoy this game, I loved all the other Final Fantasy's(Even 8) but this just didnt do it for me

Although Sahz made the bits I played worth it =D

Suskie

Nov 9, 2009
OKAY, SO. The chocobo in Sazh's afro. Can we all agree to start calling it "frocobo"? Yes?

More on topic: This was easily one of my favorite Yahtzee reviews in recent memory. I kinda like the game, sort of, but then I'd totally understand why anyone would hate it. The old "it gets better later" excuse from two weeks ago gets pulled right back into play (although, to its credit, it really does get better later).

Edit: Oh, and WHAT I WOULD DO to see Yahtzee review Final Fantasy VII.

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
If Jim Sterling got flak for only playing up until the last boss fight, I wonder how much flak Yahtzee will get

Edit: Oh lawd that's a lot of probations

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Never played a FF game in my life, but that was as predictable as they come. Even before seeing the same point re-iterated for the fifth time with different wording.

The Kangaroo said:
If Jim Sterling got flak for only playing up until the last boss fight, I wonder how much flak Yahtzee will get
It's Yahtzee, people will tell him he's a unique genius and boycott the game.

heyheysg

Jul 13, 2009
Vanille has the most irritating voice actress ever and that's sad because the character design is otherwise good.

Even Serah or Pandora from GOW3 is much better at the 'kooky girl' role

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Well, as expected form Mr. Croshaw alright. And yes, Final Fantasy went all downhill when 7 showed up.

ikyda1

May 22, 2009
i quit after 10 hours....the greatest disappointment of 2010...can i have my money back? i know the know the answer so dont mention it