Zero Punctuation: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
i gotta try the creme egg syringe thing...
not with pickle though...
XD ive never been bothered with the GTA series, but it was still fun to watch

Kazturkey

Mar 1, 2009
You didn't REALLY fill a creme egg with Branston pickle, did you? Also, is Branston pickle an exclusively British thing? Because the only other person I have ever seen eating it apart from Yahtzee is my store manager, and he's from London.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Henry Hatsworth pulls off the buttons with touchscreen very well, honestly. Good review, though. And I'm curious if you really did do the Cadburry Egg thing.

yourbeliefs

Bored at Work
Jan 30, 2009
I know Yahtzee typically focuses on the bad aspects of a game, but it still surprises me when he finds almost nothing good about games that are so lauded and praised by critics and fans.

BiscuitWheels

Jan 10, 2009
yourbeliefs said:
I know Yahtzee typically focuses on the bad aspects of a game, but it still surprises me when he finds almost nothing good about games that are so lauded and praised by critics and fans.

Because being negative is his gimmick. Take his reviews with a grain of salt.

chanceashaman

Nov 21, 2008
More remade crap. I always look forwards to the summer months when I can leave my controls at rest and get out side and do some fun things. Major reason is games like this, I can't recall in recent memory a good game release during the summer, I am sure I have forgotten that one exception to the rule some place. Regardless I think he made my point for me again any remote gimmick (stylus in this case) is more a pain in the ass and a waste of time, yet another reason I don't own, nor play either of Nintendo's big money makers turds.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
Found it below average compared to The Escapists other webseries'. I laughed only at the Cream egg/Branston Pickle joke.

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
ugh branston pickle with chocolate... you should have trusted your instincts. I, on the other hand, should have trusted your test.