Zero Punctuation: Halo 3

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Tadas Kucikas said:
70 percent of gamers like singleplayer more end of comment
Doesn't really matter, Halo is aimed towards people who like Multiplayer.

Personally i hate competitive multiplayer and stick to singleplayer, but that's why i don't buy Halo games :p

John47

Jul 19, 2010
Dexiro said:
Tadas Kucikas said:
70 percent of gamers like singleplayer more end of comment
Doesn't really matter, Halo is aimed towards people who like Multiplayer.

Personally i hate competitive multiplayer and stick to singleplayer, but that's why i don't buy Halo games :p
lol if halo 3 would be on steam i would buy it thats why much more people buy pc games than xbox360 games because on pc online is friggin FREE!thats why i dont buy halo 3 halo series failed the singleplayer on the second halo the first was okay but nothing awesome really

sanguinator

Aug 23, 2010
the story is amazing if you've beaten all the other halo games.i didnt find multiplayer that fun though. i think that forge was amazing though.

jimbob60

Oct 12, 2009
Pretty glad this franchise is coming to an end now. - hopefully in hindsight, people who thought Halo was out of the ordinary will come to realize they were just caught up in the hype.

sicnasty77

Apr 14, 2009
Lol this caught my eye as well while cruising the site I was like who one earth is quoting on an old review

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say halo! Halo Halo!

Sorry.

Oh, and I completely agree with Ben "yahtzee" Croshaw.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
Hilarious.

It is worth noting that pretty much every major reviewer gave the Australian version of Halo 3 noticeably worse ratings for some of the reasons he mentioned.