Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

bcg

Apr 1, 2009
good as usual. yahtzee's right about rts not going well with consoles. yahtzee should be on unskipable again!

Wilkopolis

Sep 17, 2008
See What he does is make a living out of making hilarious reviews of bad, new games. Its gonna be quite a while until we see the needle in a haystack gems that we fell in love with yesteryear. See Tribes 2 and Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge

CMWaters

Sep 17, 2008
The part about Yahtzee saying he's going into other genres made me have a twisted idea:

Yahtzee doing a review of a wrestling game. Legends of WrestleMania being the most recent one that he could do.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
That was actually a pretty good episode. And Yahtzee said he likes Unskippable! (indirectly)

And I do love the ass. I'm going to go pick up a copy of X-Blades now.

Lord_Zarfax

Aug 6, 2008
Yes RTS (Real-time strategy) do not belong on platforms there it has been said deal with it.
NO I have not played it and the only way I will is if it come out for PC.

DracheLehre

Feb 26, 2009
BUG.exe said:
unskippable guy wasn't TOO bad, it just sounded like he was trying to be like yahtzee. halo wars part was pretty good. i don't blame his for hating strategy games. the only one i ever liked was fire emblem.
fire emblem is more of a turn-based strategic placement game rather than a true rts

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
That put a smile on my face. :D Also the Chum thingy with the gremlins? Beautiful

WarpGhost

Jan 5, 2009
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish! As an RTS fan The Halo Wars review was even more poigniantly amusing than the usual excellent episodes and the guest start was the icing on the cake. Hats off to the both of you.

gufu

Mar 18, 2009
Well, tht was a great cross-over.

Also, why do people think that console audience need RTS games? Yes, it worked - back in 90's, but not it is just pain in the ass, comparing to PC.

darmey

Sep 10, 2008
Yeah, the first 2 minutes? Please don't do anything like that again. Keep the unfunny guys at Unskippable doing their own thing instead of desperately trying to find as much popularity as Zero Punctuation and thinking they can do it just as well as Yahtzee.