Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
Thank you, Yahtzee. You helped me get over my grandpa's funeral today and laff at a hilariously triple-edged rant.

And since you predict it - Try Tom Clancy's EndWar.

Numbert

May 15, 2008
That was really cool how you guys did the crossover. I'd like to see that again sometime. Kudos to all.

Night_Wolf

Mar 25, 2009
Thats just great. Good job Yahtzee, and also happy b-day Yug. Congratz on the crossover with Unskippable, and with this stuff. I do think that Rts's are primarly PC games as well, They just dont work well consoul based controlls. I meen I've played so many Rts's that I've lost count. But at least i can say that unlike most Rts players i actualy have a life and have a job, girlfriend, and am semi-atractive...at lest i hope thats why most of the guys at my school are stareing at me for and havent just desided they wanted to become gay.

AndresCL

Feb 2, 2009
The Imps were the best, EVAR.

Happy birthday Yahtzee :p (not like is hes going to read this out of the thousands of commentaries tho)

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Out4Blood4 said:
I have been waiting for this since yesterday, checking every 15 minutes since daybreak. WOO HOO.
EDIT~~~
I just thought of something concerning the Biki Armor.
String Theory.
Well, they release them every Wednesday 18:00 now you don't have to check it up all the time
^^ <-- the those things are a symbol of me smiling, NO IRONY!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Hahaha I'm pretty sure Graham and Paul were deliberately "trying too hard and failing" to be Yahtzee after his "intrusion" Monday

WOW the ending was HILARIOUS xD

Have there been complaints about advertisements again? Lol cuz that would explain the imps at the end

paste

Oct 31, 2008
could someone, anyone, tell me who that guy is that yahtzee jumps over on a dirt bike in this video. it's right when he says "i'm a man's man".

j_meister

Jul 20, 2008
Great review once again Yahtzee. You seem to be on a roll with the last few all been hilarious, even if the games don't actually interest me one bit.

muller93

Mar 18, 2009
he should try company of hereos if hes not relly in to RTS. who knows he might just like it.

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
Best one in a while! I especially liked how Graham actually met Yahtzee's challenge. And then the imps at the end were great.

This is the Yahtzee I've missed.

Jetbaby

Jan 28, 2009
The imps were the best part of this week's XP, IMHO. Not sure if the whole crossover concept worked for me, unfortunately, but it was a cute cross-pollination experiment.

OblivionWolf

Nov 11, 2008
If you guys do this duel thing again the guy from unskippable would be more funny if he had a more bored detached kinda voice instead of trying to fake his excitement.

I really liked the halo wars review. I don't come here for opinions on games... I come here to hear a bad product get intelligently hammered.

prog1882

Jun 1, 2007
I heard the control scheme in Stormrise sucks, A LOT. You know what bizarre variation on RTS games I enjoyed on a console? Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders. Called "action RTS."