Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Nice work finally being able to fit in the sarcastic air quotes, Graham.

Yahtzee's bit was great, Graham's was a bit iffy. Certainly an A for effort, but it simply paled too much in comparison.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
Ohh 3 reviews in one! Hooray! Graham bit was cool. The Halo Wars part seemed to have too much hate in it. The peedigree one was the best. :p

Markness

Apr 23, 2008
I reckon they were about equally funny, good video this week. Also, RTS are awesome

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
It was a shame they didn't make better use of the Unskippable guy. That being said, the Chinese zookeeper joke at the end was brilliant.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Halo wars is bad as an RTS, im not going to rip is review apart but he should play different ones, like Endwars, but oh well, each to there own.

Also the guy from Unskippable was OK at it, not Yazhee greatness though, i do find them funny from time to time on Unskippable, especailly with yazhee this time :p

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Best Zp angry reviewers:
3rd - Graham
2nd - ZP
1st - weird demon thing

He always goes out on a great joke...

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
What was up with the imps at the end?

Anyway, it was awesome and also by the way. I am going to throw an RTS title at you

Starcraft! Play the second one when it comes out! I command thee!

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
and i thought yahtzee was getting repetitive
i agree - you cant really have an RTS on a console cept pc - for exactly the same reason yahtzee said
great minds right?

JakubK666

Jan 1, 2008
Ditto, I'd much rather have him review DoW2. Yahtzee reviewing a console RTS obviously couldn't end well.

Tempest Fox

Oct 18, 2008
It was one thing to see Graham Stark flex his muscles with the Yahtzee-induced insanity, but to see the imp at the end do the same?

Bravo, Benjamin Yahtzee Sebastian Godzilla Croshaw. Bravo.

rated pg

Aug 21, 2008
Haven't got to that mission he mentions at the end of the review in Halo Wars yet but otherwise I'm finding it's not so bad. Some control issues when you need to get to one side of the map from the other side, but selecting units isn't too bad. But tactics mostly does turn into zerg rushing so it is a bit dumbed down. Still, I've been playing RTSs for years and I don't mind one bit.

And faulting a game for having a story and characters is just silly. If you don't like it, don't play single player mode.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Hey! Here's an idea! Let's talk about, say... The video that we've all supposedly watched in past 1 minute took you all to post aftr ti was uploaded!! :DDDDD

Seriously though I was wondering if the threat would actually be carried out and i'm surprised, firstly by how well Graham was pulling it off until he got lost for words on the soundtrack and secondly by the lack of Paul, unless he was excluded from this for being the essential neutral party.

I hoenstly wasn't expecting miracles from Halo Wars, thanks for confirming that.

(not that I was ever gonna cash in on the franchise anyway... Having Halo 2 is honestly enough for me.)

[for the sack of the few, I'm refering to the first page of comments at the start of my post.]

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
Why did graham's characters eyes go all over his head some times?
...and whats up with that bit at the end?

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Mr Smile said:
first yee ha
Reported.

Anyway, the rage at the end of the review is NOTHING compared to the rage I got from retarded AI.

I JUST NOTICED, 6:41, IT'S YUG!!!