Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

Horton986

Lord Canada
Mar 16, 2009
Very good zp this week, finally shows how RTs should just stay on PC cause thats were they belong

Brodden

Apr 14, 2008
Very funny, unskippable was great and it was a good rendition of Yahtzee's traditional gold. I was surprised to see you jump in another program and also have someone else tamper with your baby, even if it was very well done.

I figured you the sort who would coddle your offspring maybe in a hidden basement like someone's popular daughter and fetal abominations.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
What the fuck... who WAS that at the beginning? One of the ZP tribute guys clogging up YouTube?

(EDIT: Forgot to include the "[/sarcasm]" line)

Powerman88

Dec 24, 2008
I enjoyed both Yahtzee's review and I thought the Unskippable guy is much better suited to ripping off I MEAN paying homage to ZP. Much more enjoyable to watch.

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
Sorry Graham, you did well for something out of your typical "range"
Sorry Yahtzee, awesome review and good to see you getting into more genres.

But...the Imp's review was offically the best, ever!

Jim-a-Lim

Jan 10, 2009
Very, very good guys it's a shame that we may only see one of these cross overs as both halves were fantastic. You can tell alot of effort must have gone in.
EDIT: wow you can tell the people who only come on escapist for zp reading these comments lol :p

Lord Doom

Aug 7, 2008
Halo Wars was is a very simple RTS. It is a good starting point for building a Console RTS. Although, those tanks your producing, the Covenant heroes own. Especially the Arbiter. I hope he reviews MadWorld soon.

Tanzka

Jan 7, 2009
That.. was.. epic. I liked it. Another great one, couldn't stop laughing, the Unskippable-part was okay but nothing more.

Krelle

Apr 1, 2009
I enjoyed the April fool's bit at the beginning, and I think I'll have to add "cunting" to my vocabulary, but I'm glad YC kicked the metaphorical door down and barged back in halfway through.

I do kinda want to know what unskippable is, now, though. >.>

I suspect that RTSesses play better on computers much the same way that board games play better on boards but if he's going to get so cross about running out of time maybe it's not quite the gernre for him. Or maybe he should get the cheat codes.

I dig Yahtzee's reviews, they brought me to these forums.

... that is all.

byke

Oct 19, 2008
Quite possibly one of the best ones he's done. It has been a while since I actually "lol"'d.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Even ignoring the 'bonus' parts at the beginning and end, that was completely brilliant. The "what arbitrary silliness" and ensuing rant made me laugh harder than anything in ZP since... well I have no idea, months at least.

Lovely.

Enlong

Dec 24, 2008
Out4Blood4 said:
I have been waiting for this since yesterday, checking every 15 minutes since daybreak. WOO HOO.
You do know that it always launches at noon, right?

Septicor

Mar 19, 2009
Love the Battle Royale reference. Great episode this week. Unskippable guy was great too.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
This wasn't mind-blowing, but rather interesting to see a guest in ZP. Also that BULL-FUCKING-SHIT was quite hilarious, but the shouty part after it wasn't.

Eww, I'll never cross X-blades!

Gamergyrl

Apr 17, 2008
I think I would have liked the opening better if he didn't try to do it Yahtzee-style. Whenever you hear "triple-cunted hooker," you know exactly what's in store for you. The opening would have been better suited at the end. Shame to say it, but no one can do Yahtzee but Yahtzee. It was, however, a valiant attempt.

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Unskippable is decent in the beginning. Then Mr. Croshaw does his thing, and apparently the imps at the end was random. And Mr. Croshaw was right about RTS on consoles. Because it's beyond frustrating to control units with a controller instead of a mouse.