Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

Pegleg

Nov 1, 2009
very good, ohnest reviews that, proved once again that xblades is a horrible game and that RTS games are not suited for consoses wile being halarious

loip9114

Oct 29, 2009
loved the halo wars thing. Best part is definitely the end where he goes a full-out rant on Halo wars. :p.

darmey

Sep 10, 2008
stone0042 said:
Why are people still commenting on this? It's old as hell.
Good question, perhaps one you could answer.

Anyways - just browsing through the old videos and forgot one of those painfully unfunny Unskippable blokes made a cameo. So thankful they didn't make a repeat of it.

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
darmey said:
stone0042 said:

Anyways - just browsing through the old videos and forgot one of those painfully unfunny Unskippable blokes made a cameo. So thankful they didn't make a repeat of it.
See, by calling me out you just look like an idiot. I commented back in October, hardly the same as December.

bmff

Dec 13, 2009
"Zero punctuation" doesn't quite work as well using an American accent rather than a British accent ;)
It just doesn't floooooow.

darmey

Sep 10, 2008
stone0042 said:
darmey said:
stone0042 said:

See, by calling me out you just look like an idiot. I commented back in October, hardly the same as December.
Eye-row-neeee!

But you're quite right, October is not the same as December. Hell, there's even a whole month between them. Anybody who confuses those two months should seek help, or at least buy a calender.

Although I don't actually give a shit about your comments (nothing personal, I don't give a shit about most things), I just wanted to "call you out" because I was bored. I didn't think you'd be bothered, but you are, so I should've left it there, but here I am. Bollocks, I'm such a dick on the internet sometimes.

Anyways, Merry Christmas!

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
darmey said:
stone0042 said:
darmey said:
stone0042 said:

Eye-row-neeee!

But you're quite right, October is not the same as December. Hell, there's even a whole month between them. Anybody who confuses those two months should seek help, or at least buy a calender.

Although I don't actually give a shit about your comments (nothing personal, I don't give a shit about most things), I just wanted to "call you out" because I was bored. I didn't think you'd be bothered, but you are, so I should've left it there, but here I am. Bollocks, I'm such a dick on the internet sometimes.

Anyways, Merry Christmas!
Hardly bothered, just felt like being a smartass. So basically. just bored like you. Merry christmas to you as well

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
Halo Wars was just shallow. It had an alright story but only delivered it through cutscenes, meaning playing was neither necessary nor fruitful. The gameplay on the other hand just had you tossing everyone at one thing till it fell down like Crabe and Goyle en masse.
Disappointing really.

TeccaN9nja

Feb 9, 2010
Now while i totally am a fan of the RTS Genre i do feel he has it totally correct when it comes to console versions of them. the lack of a mouse is total shit for playing, Though i haven't tried plugging in my mouse to my 360 and seeing if they can work for these games, i am guessing it doesn't.

Though i do respectfully disagree when he makes the same statement about FPS games. i do think they work well on consoles.

sixinthehood

Nov 11, 2009
the chinese zookeeper joke was one of the funniest things I have ever heard, and im glad Graham took a swing at the review becuase I enjoyed it.

Venom Kitetsu

Mar 26, 2010
this was the review my roomie showed me last year that introduced me to it all.

not a bad way to start off. certainly got a feel for what these reviews are all about.

XploreInsanity

Jul 20, 2009
I can't believe how many people on here are fanboying their gay love for Yahtzee; jeez. Graham did I great job taking over for the beginning. If anybody here watched the Unskippable a day before they'd know he was coming over to try it out. Both shows rock. Now pull your pants back up and leave your unwanted criticism off the forums.

P.S. I guarantee I'm totally being banned or suspended for this. *Sigh*

blxtnsq

Nov 12, 2009
I have something to announce: *ahem*
1. I love you Graham, ignore the haters.
2. I wish more people used the word 'cunting'