Zero Punctuation: Inversion

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Fresh Prince is timeless!

Hmmm..Prince of Bel-Air: Sands of Time.

Sorry, trying to think of something better than a boilerplate shooter.
Are you talking about this?

Yeah, I liked the dated reference too.

OT: The only thing I used to find interesting about this game was the box art. After this review that is still the only thing I find interesting about this game...

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Scrustle said:
The only thing I'd ever seen about this game was the cover art. I guess it was one of those games that the publisher was embarrassed by. Who was the publisher anyway? And no, I'm not going to Google it, because I don't really care.
Gotta say, I've seen NO press for this game AT ALL, that's gotta be suicide for a physical release.

RockOn3906

Jun 7, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
It's gotta be Russel Davis. And maybe it's actually about the writer/producer of Torchwood and the whole game is what goes on inside his head.
I'm glad there's somebody else on the Escapist site who went straight to the Russell Davies reference, as well. My first thought after hearing the guy's name was literally, "Wait, how did the writer for 'Doctor Who' get namedropped in all of this?"

Belbe

Oct 12, 2009
Good golly never in my life would I have suspected that reference at the end there come out of Yahtzee. This game seems to embody all that is fail about modern mainstream games lol.

charliesbass

Feb 22, 2012
Volstag9 said:
charliesbass said:
I really hated this game. I thought it was going to be a unique gem after the TomSka video but it just became another repugnant shooter. Anyway, thanks for your input Yahtzee.
Wait there was a Tomska video about this game? When was this?
It's called 'First Date' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0SQlxGbplw

TheUnbeholden

Dec 13, 2007
tenkerasu said:
This is why I watch this show, in order to find out whether or not I'll like the games. Problem is, half the time I just don't buy the games he reviews and just pick up whatever cutesy XBLA game is cheapest. Like for instance, I'm playing Minecraft. And that's about it.
Yeah even with knowing what I want to get from the great Yahtzee I've only got the money to get whats cheapest. Lately its been Crysis Warhead for the $10, Mark of the Ninja on XBLA and free games.