Zero Punctuation: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
I might buy this game if it came with another better game.....and some cake.....and Belgium. (all credit for that joke goes to Yahtzee)

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
chenry said:
I can't believe how hard they worked to make this game look like shit.
All they really did is take a pile of shit and then add a layer of gold paint over it.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
Yahtzees best reviews are big name triple AAA games that blow goat balls. thank goodness the corporate mizers aren't smart enough to figure out that innovation and playtesting makes are what make good games not chest high walls.

jaketaz

Oct 11, 2010
rayen020 said:
Yahtzees best reviews are big name triple AAA games that blow goat balls. thank goodness the corporate mizers aren't smart enough to figure out that innovation and playtesting makes are what make good games not chest high walls.
Well said

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
upon rewatching this review, the joke about it hurting like being served coffee by a man with no bones in his arm bit got to me lol...had to been when I was taking a drink too!

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
If you type "Kane & Lynch 2" into Google video this review is the very first result.

Bet Square-Enix are happy about that.

Cyberjester

Oct 10, 2009
I'm not reading 394 comments to see if it's already been said, so.

You do realise you can turn off the shaky cam, right? Also the blurry visuals.

Over in the Steam forums we've been discussing the lack of multiplayer. Everyone is "THE CAMERA SHAKES!!! arrrr!", and the response "Options, uncheck shaky cam". Three posts later, "THE CAMERA SHAKES!!!! Aarrrrr!!". So have to check.

Also, I believe the term is "stylistic", think Sin City, Watchmen, any of the wuxia films like Hero or House of Flying Daggers. Even Quentin Tarintino, very pulp. It was a nice change from the Halo clones like CoD4/5/6, Battlefield BC2, etc, ad nauseam. It wasn't Hitman by any means, but it was new and something that hadn't been tried. I'd even go so far as to say it forwards the "Games as art" argument since they did it so well. Granted, the plot was.. Well.. And the scripts.. We can agree it mostly sucked, but I maintain it has it's moments and is overall worth playing. Simply because it isn't generic.

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
Sixcess said:
If you type "Kane & Lynch 2" into Google video this review is the very first result.

Bet Square-Enix are happy about that.
Really? I tried it and the first thing that came up was the website.

EDIT: Oh, you said Google Video. Nvm lol.

Lopende Paddo

Aug 26, 2004
you really let yourself go on this one, ive never heard the insult breathing spunk before and i am shocked and impressed..... Oo

Kyle McLean

May 10, 2011
http://www.actionbutton.net/?p=779 Not to seem like I'm spamming this site, but they called Yahtzee out in this review!