Zero Punctuation: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
I loved the review, some very funny moments. Also, now that he's found a new game to loathe, he might not be as harsh on Reach. I'm holding out hope. An overwhelmingly negative review of that game would probably send me into an unstoppable screaming fanboy rage and turn me against Yahtzee forever...

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
I knew he was gonna hate this game. I saw the full gameplay on YouTube and man, did I feel bad for the guy who played it to end. Repititious shooting, bad cover system, and a weak story with a dumb ending that'll you go "What? That's it?"

At least the guy sold the game a couple of days ago cause he hated it with a passion.

Whispering Death

May 24, 2009
hahaha that was one of the best reviews in a long time! That vacation must have done wonders for Yahtzee's creative juices.

"The plot so flimsy it is painful like a man with no bones in his arms trying to serve you coffee"

I died laughing, had to pause the review for about 30 seconds, and then try again. How do you even come up with something like that?

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Ok you said you haven't reviewed a game starting with Q or Y. Well not sure about Y but not before to long you can review Quantum Theory. And about how some game focus on the cover system and fail to add anything else to it, you my might find this new game coming out called Vanquish might have that special something you're looking for. Dont get me wrong though. It won't be without its falts but if you simply download the demo you will see what I mean.
Good video by the way.

Crazyshak48

Mar 3, 2008
I think that vacation was good for him, as this is one of the best reviews I've seen in a while. Hate to say it, but his bilefests are always the most entertaining. Excellent work Yahtzee.

YoungZer0

Nov 28, 2007
Nice one, Yahtzee, i always thought you were too smart to blindly follow bullshit rumours. Guess i was wrong about that.

Yes, I'm talking about the Gerstmann-Gate Conspiracy. And just like with any Conspiracy, there isn't much too it if you look for the facts.

Disappointing to hear you're one of the monkeys who follows the crowd.

Motakikurushi

Jul 22, 2009
This game is so monotonously bland that I didn't even acknowledge its existence until this very review. It seems so deliriously cliched and hideous it defies generic shooter standards and creates its own, the 'Kane and Lynch' genre, where everything is ripped off of everything.

Samus Aaron

Apr 3, 2010
I was hoping there would be a more substantial acknowledgement about the irony in Duke Nukem Forever's re-reveal. Oh well, there's always Extra Punctuation.

Great rant, btw. Haven't seen Yahtzee get so angry at a game in a while, and I like it.

Zudarkness

Feb 24, 2010
Best review ever to date and sadly truthful at the same time.
LOL throughout the entire seqment while at work yet.

YoungZer0

Nov 28, 2007
Motakikurushi said:
This game is so monotonously bland that I didn't even acknowledge its existence until this very review. It seems so deliriously cliched and hideous it defies generic shooter standards and creates its own, the 'Kane and Lynch' genre, where everything is ripped off of everything.
So where did it Rip-Off the camera style? Or the characters? Right ... you're full of it.

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
This is the first time in a long time where I've noticed that Yahtzee really does talk quite fast.

xqxm

Oct 17, 2008
It never seems to go wrong, the instant a good studio gets bought out by a big evil corporation, especially if said corporation has been making invariably shitty games like Final Fantasy 7 for their entire existence, the good studio never does anything good again.

Here's hoping Hitman 5 breaks all rules of propability and becomes a good game.