Zero Punctuation: Left 4 Dead

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Left 4 Dead

This week Zero Punctuation dines on the finest brains Valve has to offer in Left 4 Dead.

Watch Video

GeorgeMichael

May 29, 2008
lol, leap on a human character and start ripping his nipples out.

and I think deep inside we all praise the A.I. director

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
I loved it how you said "retard" at the end.

But I hope that you review Prince of Persia next week. You will probably bash it and maybe you will like it.

Bart Wux

Dec 4, 2008
Oh man, you're still mad about Mirror's Edge? Poor fellow. Nice review still, but not among the best.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Good job on the ban hammer, there!

About the review: it's refreshing to see Yahtzee have some critiques for a Valve game, considering how much he loves those guys. And here I mean love in the physical sense.

Aug 26, 2008
Very funny I loved the little reee-taahrd voice at the end. Oh and the black guy office worker was my favourite character too.

"DON'T CALL ME LOIS!"

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
His voice sounded a bit weird... or was that just me. But still a good review, not as anger filled as normal though...

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
Mmm, nice.

Although seeing as I bought L4D recently, only to discover my PC can't hadle it, it's a bit of a moot point until I get a better rig.

Nonetheless, solid review, and yeah, I think cults are started that way. Well, apart from Buddhism - that was from a really long-winded game of Scrabble.

spudpuffin

Apr 27, 2008
GeorgeMichael said:
lol, leap on a human character and start ripping his nipples out.

and I think deep inside we all praise the A.I. director
yes i think this is a great part of the game and i would also like to take time to praise the part where YOU play the zombies. It brings probobly 33%(im guessing here) more playability for longer amounts of time before it gets boring