Zero Punctuation: LEGO Indy

ZerodMikestar

May 14, 2008
oh great now he's going to take over the world of film reviews as well well ladida mr. Yahtzee just try it!

Although I think that was the most accurate a film review has ever been.

nice one

Broken Blade

Nov 29, 2007
Well, I'm glad that you "liked" Lego Indiana Jones. And heck, he even commented on the fact that people are going to complain about the new changes. Can't wait for next week!

LeWiggster

May 14, 2008
The new intro makes me feel deeply and irrationally afraid. I already miss the musical numbers.

In terms of the review, it was fun but nothing really exceptional. I've played parts of Lego Star Wars - which I found pretty fun, but I don't think I'd enjoy as much single player. I haven't played the Lego Indy; mainly because I've never been too into Indiana Jones. Am I right in thinking it's much of the same?

I think I found your review of the movie a bit funnier than the review of the game. Silent rage is always great.

Lupie

May 14, 2008
I like the new intro style. It makes the whole video seem fresh and juicy, like some strange rock 'n' roll fruit.

The review was a tasty one, too. It also seemed fresh and crunchy and different, somehow.

I am not sure why it feels that way, but it does. Surely not some kind of Jedi mind tricks being played upon me by the spanking new intro schmozzle and Yahtzee's delectable visage? Perhaps so, but it is a good trick nevertheless, and I really enjoyed the review.

oldmeme

Jul 9, 2008
New intro is a bit iffy but a nice change.

Once again, you give a review that is not praising every little thing about such and such a game for most of the same reasons as to why I dislike such and such a game. Good job.

Moo64c

Apr 2, 2008
NO! I want ripped off music in ZP! It's part of the magic. Also the violence! Think of the violence!
Wait? What. I'm so lost.
Anyhow neat review but sure would be better if you would review games that people with a brain actually play. But I'll settle for Counterstrike.

IainF

Jul 9, 2008
This is probably my favourite ZP episode so far.

I almost fell off my chair laughing at 'Stickle Bricks Babylon 5'.

Awesome.

fanrock51

Feb 27, 2008
I have to say I like the old intro more than new one and O_O for movie review (didn't watch it(the real movie) yet though)

dekkarax

Apr 3, 2008
good as always, I too miss the music sections, but I probably am only saying this 'cause you mentioned the lack of music sections.
And crystal skull was reasonable in my opinion, though I'm probably only saying that because I saw it instead of Iron Man -.-

Purpledude1812

Jun 25, 2008
Awesome man! the last two reviews have been exceptionally good. I agree with you on Lucas, I miss monkey island,grim fandango and sam and max. Yeah star wars was great an all but sheesh I am over the bloody games Lucas Arts keeps shitting out. Plus its not as if theres any real difference anymore, get a lightsaber, kill the empire, Pretty Retarded. If they have to make star wars games is it always nessasary to be a jedi?! Dark forces was awesome.

Anaphyis

Jun 17, 2008
Oh Christ, are you people really that much of of a mindless consumer with cranial intrusion that you don't manage to press the stop button when the clip is over? "Oh no, there is one minute remaining, I have to watch it all and then follow the other lemmings over the next cliff after I posted another pointless Please-no-more-Ads-Whining."

That said, I like the intro and would totally buy Sitckle Bricks Babylon 5 as the mindless consumer with cranial intrusion I am.

tsunamibomb

Jul 9, 2008
Great stuff as usual!
and the mention of babylon 5 has memories rushing back to me. TO THE DVD SHELF!

Karisse

Apr 16, 2008
Great review.

I like the new introduction, but the opening and closing music was a pretty cool staple of Zero Punctuation. But, I guess you can only steal copyrighted music for so long.