Zero Punctuation: LEGO Indy

VonBlade

Mar 12, 2008
Adverts at the end. Still sucking.
New, unconnected, unwitty music. Sucking.

What's next week? Inserting blatant product placement? Zero Punctuation brought to you by Noahs Arcades?

MeTheMe

Jun 13, 2008
A very neat new intro, but we will all miss the music.

Another very good review, but was there any punishment for each death?

At the end as were giving your review for the movie, I swear I thought all you were going to do was say just one word like "bal**" or something. Your pantomiming was even better, congrats, I've not seen the movie yet but I've heard some pretty bad things.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
Like the new opening and ending does make it look more professional, although it has taken away some of it charm, anyway I haven't laughed that hard for a long time. Awesome review, keep it up

Rampancy

Jul 8, 2008
Funny, from the time I loaded the Escapist main page to loading this page, fifteen coments were posted. Seven were posted during the minute of 0915 (pst) alone... God knows how many have been posted in the time I took carefully looking over these comments.

After recent reviews of games like Painkiller, GTAIV and MGS4, I wouldn't think Yahtzee would even be willing to play this game, let alone devote a review to it. But then again, he seems to revel in keeping us guessing. Way to go!

bustns

May 8, 2008
good review, but i too feel that old intro, having different intro music that tied into the review was enjoyable more so then the new guitar heavy intro. it just didn't have the same zero punctuation feel.

Anaphyis

Jun 17, 2008
Oh, nearly forgot: That is a box of Babylon 5's season 5. Which is basically Indiana Jones 4 for the series. I'm really not sure at the moment whether this is pure coincidence or a masterwork in subtlety you charismatic stallion.

Katrex

Jul 9, 2008
To me i couldn't bleive i actualy had played it and since i literaly slit my wrists on marrio... it was meh to a anoying waste of a few hours of my life

Kurtz79

Jul 9, 2008
Eh, Yahtzee jumped the shark with this one ...

... :) just kidding, actually I like that something new is being tried, even if minor. As with many other comments I saw in past threads I simply don't find the new videos as funny as the first ones; it has nothing to do with the quality, but rather than the style, while brilliant, is bound to get old after a while.

I hope Yahtzee will try to experiment and try new things also in the actual review, it would be a pity to let ZP became stale...

BTW, I don't think the last Indy was a complete failure, it cannot be compared with the first three movies, but was not a travesty like Phantom Menace. I went to see it with my expectations VERY low, and I was entertained. In spots. A little bit. Better than nothing I guess.

MadOmen

Jul 9, 2008
Gee it sure is GRIMDARK X-TREME theme music in here.

Other than that it was cool, felt a bit undecisive though.

CrazySlyHawk

Feb 28, 2008
The music sections will indeed be missed but overall a nice review.

I like the way you acknowledged people such as myself who criticise series that have jumped the shark... ZP is going strong.

Bombader

Nov 21, 2007
I thought the intro was awesome, copy music was always a nice touch and would be missed.

Though apparently as first impression (I generally watch these things twice first) I couldn't help feel lost in a rant, many times and while trying to straighten that thought out I may have missed some good jokes, I dunno maybe hit the one video that just didn't rub my tummy the right way.

Oh and liked your movie review of the Crystal Skull, I'm in total agreement there.

Zulu-Echo14

Jun 7, 2008
Nice Yahtzee, can't wait for your hear you on the GenCo podcast. Didn't really like the new opening though.

Lazy Lemon

Mar 24, 2008
BAWWWWWW @ new intro. At first, I was like "I hope he's being ironic", but then the comment at the end made me realise he's being serious. Oh well, I suppose it's better than him risking getting sued or being forced to take the reviews down. As for the actual review, it was one of the best ones yet. Kudos to him for not recognising crystal skull as an Indiana Jones film.