Zero Punctuation: LEGO Indy

CrazyBerk

Jul 1, 2008
Bah even though the video won't load unless i refresh my page 50 odd times its still a pretty great review. And i like the new intros though i did like the funny song choices 'cos they did get me into the Kinks and other awesome bands.
And yeah crystal skull was well summed up in a few lewd hand gestures.

The Tingler

Oct 3, 2007
I presume some music companies finally objected to you daring to advertise their songs and bands to thousands of people for free.

Good review of a fun, if limited, game.

Alone In The Dark please! Man, I think that'll be ripped to shreds. Still, it'll be entertaining dismemberment.

eggdog14

Oct 17, 2007
I'm pretty sure "Giblets" is pronounced with a hard G. . . (like 'goose' as opposed to 'geocentric')

captain_collide

Jul 2, 2008
Delightful review, certainly less ascerbic than last week's rant (which wasn't a bad thing.)

I agree with the rabble of the masses, bring back the old intro songs.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Wow, I've been curious about lego indy for a while; it's about the gayest looking thing I have ever seen and I find that very charming.

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
I thought it was just as great as your other stuff, but the new intro was a bit odd.
btw LOL @ the movie review!

Pocket_Elf

Jul 7, 2008
Okay, I love the new opening title. It is awesome! The review was great. I agree completely with whatever Yahtzee says for he is God. (And I haven't played most of the games he has reviewed. But the ones that I have play, my god he was right on the target!)

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Was I the only one who almost died at the "Crystal Skull" review??? I miss the music though... But "These were the best 5 minutes of my week" -Russian Assassin

Drodgyn

Jul 9, 2008
Yahtzee, did you just wake up one morning about a month ago and decide that you didn't want to be funny anymore. Insulting that which you used to admire, making lewd hand gestures when you used to make biting comments and basically just trying too hard is making these reviews less and less entertaining. It really has gotten to the point where it seems unlikely at best that you will ever recover.

Inriri

Jun 4, 2008
I'm gonna find you and steal your hat one day.

For me, Lego Indiana Jones shares the same fun as Crackdown: Pissing off your friend by repeatedly blowing him up with a rocket launcher

Kad629

Oct 3, 2007
I do not know why people miss the old intro so much. Some say it adds humor to the review, but I never found myself laughing at the music when I first hear it.

The ads at the end never bother me. I just stop the video and move on and should all of you as well.

emytzu

Apr 6, 2008
Love the music of the intro and the intro itself. I also think Yathzee has recovered his power of making his vieçdeos funny, i literealy laghued my ass of. XD

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
i actually like the new intro sequence compared to old.anyway,great review as usual,loved the review of crystal skull.

Odjin

Nov 14, 2007
@Moo64c: What the ****? You say you want him to play games "that people with a brain actually play"... yet you say you settle for CS. Major league contradiction :D ( CS is for people with no brain ).

@Yathzee: I would definitely stick with the old music choice. As we say in programming: do not fix what is not broken. The old music choice system had given the reviews a particular "note" hence removing it is not the wisest choice but after all it's your show.

Livi70590

May 14, 2008
Who Dares suggest there are more than 3 Indiana Jones movies?

I agree, for all it's faults, the game was fun. I thought that it had charm also.

(I would totally play Playmobil (Or Lego) Battlestar Galactica, provided it was the original, not that new tat.)

Pocket_Elf

Jul 7, 2008
Drodgyn said:
Yahtzee, did you just wake up one morning about a month ago and decide that you didn't want to be funny anymore. Insulting that which you used to admire, making lewd hand gestures when you used to make biting comments and basically just trying too hard is making these reviews less and less entertaining. It really has gotten to the point where it seems unlikely at best that you will ever recover.
WHat crawled up your butt? Yahtzee was amazing!