Zero Punctuation: LEGO Indy

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
LEGO Indy

This week, Yahtzee plays with LEGOs and re-lives childhood horrors about Indiana Jones.

Watch Video

Vaynes

Mar 20, 2008
Bring on the BanHammer.

I hope bludgeoning short round is as brutally visceral as it should be with the wii controller....

eggdog14

Oct 17, 2007
but but but but but the music choices were always so appropriate and funny clever and grrrr.

HadesWTF

Jun 4, 2008
Don't like the new intro at all. May grow on me though.

It was funny though. (I don't believe that many people ^ actually watched it though, I think being first is a big deal to them in some way)

And I agree, there are only 3 Indiana Jones movies.

SeruK

Nov 14, 2007
Holy shit! Last game I'd expect.

Edit:
I feel compelled to say something about the new intro but to spare us all the time I'll just replace it with this box: [OBLIGATORY WHINE HERE -- AS IF ANYONE ACTUALLY CARES ANYWAY]
The itself review is, as said, good as ever; even though I just don't get why people dislike Kingdom of the Crystal Skull so much (I mean the worst is by far Temple of Doom).
Keep it up, and start using copyrighted music again.

MaulMachine

Jul 9, 2008
Hmm...can't say I'm crazy about the new intro style, and the little tacked-on bit at the end was nowhere near as good as the TF2 and Painkiller bits, but the core review was as hilarious as ever.

Platos

May 8, 2008
That wasn't too bad a review actually.

I'm sad to see your music selections are now gone, it did add that bit more humour and depth to your reviews.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
My favorite part was definately the "review" of Indy 4. I liked it, but using interperative and lewd hand gestures is so much win.

Arbitrary13

Jul 2, 2008
I really wish the Escapist would remove those rotten integrated ads at the end of the feature.

Not entirely sold on the new format. The shark-jumping was last week, though, a new opening sequence hardly qualifies.

Review this week was confusing. It apparently ended on a positive note but I couldn't find any reason why it should be a positive review. Narrative incoherence is becoming a problem.

F5AllDay

Apr 23, 2008
I have a new favourite Yahtzee review:) Best one ever. Yeah the music used to be good, but, meh. Blame the Copyright fascists. See, it all comes back to Nazis in the end.

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
Platos said:
That wasn't too bad a review actually.

I'm sad to see your music selections are now gone, it did add that bit more humour and depth to your reviews.
Really I saw no more depth than usual. Strange I must be missing something or you are just making something up that seems somewhat plausible.

Takatchi

Jul 4, 2008
I like the new style of the intro there.

I have to admit that I had fun with the LEGO games that I played at a kiosk in a store while waiting for my friends to finish buying things uninteresting to me, but I was never really moved to buy the games. I think that's the healthier thing, really, because something about collecting vast numbers of little nuts-and-bolts things has doomed me to hours of single-player farming in the past. ._.