Zero Punctuation: Mass Effect 2

lukeyk

Feb 10, 2010
Great, bought the game but have not played it yet due to my computer braking.

LornMind

Dec 27, 2008
Heh. Not bad. Not particularly hilarious, but he makes some good points. But really, no more surface exploration? Aww.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Snipers don't need teammates. In fact, they have this disgusting tendency to GIVE YOUR POSITION AWAY. I'm more just impressed that you had the patience to be a sniper in that game.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
I never really get why Yahtzee complains about games being too easy when there are multiple difficulty settings.

He should try not issuing commands to the AI on Insanity and see how far he gets...

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
I think it's an awesome game. But then again, ZP wouldn't be funny if he praised games.

Suskie

Nov 9, 2009
Wow, people really refuse to give resource mining a break, don't they? Not that I'm surprised Yahtzee would spend 80% of the review complaining about something you can just skip altogether. The game must've been pretty awesome if that's the best he's got!

In all seriousness, solid video as always. A little disappointed he didn't like it more, but obviously I can't say I'm surprised. I do like how he tried to make the fact that BioWare are known for good writing sound like a negative (and failed miserably).

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I was sort of expecting a mention about the ending ripping of Anachronox, Contra and Elder Scrolls, but this was enjoyable.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
Oh man... I haevn't laughed that hard from a ZP in a good long while.
Best part: RAAAR SHEPARD SMASH, and the following animation.
Good times.