Zero Punctuation: Mass Effect 2

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Great review, if there is anywhere I go to find a review that spots all the negative points of a game I like, this is the place.

Shroomhell

Apr 4, 2010
hammerhead, easy to control. jump high. firepower. mako go boing! off into canyon.

they also removed the part where you can get such(?) good equipment that you were a god. :)
I personally couldn't stand the excavation, but how else do you get the needed resources? have only one called resource and make much more of it come out of boxes? It does seem that you need excessive amounts to upgrade your stuff.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
formless777 said:
No vehicle sections says Yahtzee... what about the Hammerhead ? Tosser...
You mean the Hammerhead that Bioware released later via DLC and isn't in the base game? The one that was released on March 23rd, over a month after this video was posted? That Hammerhead? =P

Shroomhell

Apr 4, 2010
yes. does it matter when it was released though. it's kinda like biowares comeback to popular dissent

magarowicz

Sep 20, 2010
Mass Effect 2 does have a land exploration but it's download content and not nearly as massive maps to explore. I got the land vehicle for free because the card you get the gives you 5 free download content items but at the time that's all they had I think. You're in a hover tank and you can't get out when you want and fighting enemies is too easy. You shoot them with your overpowered gun and then ram the ones still alive. I don't think ramming actually kills them so you just turn around and shoot them again.

UltraStationJin

Jul 2, 2008
Mass Effect's gameplay is superb. Imma play me some today and hopefully finish it for the first time in about 10 months.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Wait... Wolves that shoot lasers out of their mouths? Well, it's not exactly lasers, but this one anime/manga called One Piece has a dog that shoots rockets out of its mouth:

Unfortunately, you don't see much of the dog, in fact I'm pretty sure he was only in one chapter.

Either way, here's hoping BioWare listens to your suggestions.

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
Gotta split with Yahtzee on this one. Bioware stop getting points for good writing when good writing becomes the norm in video games, and not before!