Zero Punctuation: Mercenaries 2

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
Well, to be honest, the concept was great.. mindlessly blowing up stuff.. but gah, so buggy and so repetitive. :(

TheVoyager

Aug 13, 2008
That was some funny stuff.

I tried playing the first game, but it was so mindless that I couldn't play it.

Bleh. The video was funny though.

cutekittenkyti

Dec 12, 2007
WE MISSED YOU YAHTZEE
(in the 15 minutes of panic sweat and horrible sense of impending doom that was before the video was finally uploaded)

(i do not wants to go through yahtzee withdrawal again D:)

Zeldy

Sep 26, 2007
Haven't played this one. Don't think I will, though.

Hilarious review as usual.

Mark B

Nov 5, 2007
FChavez post=6.72937.778069 said:
Ew... I thought you were going to do something cool like SW:TFU
Well thats crap as well enjoy the DLC which is out next week (3 weeks after the release date)

ThePlasmatizer

Sep 2, 2008
Great review, I laughed at a couple of gags and it brought a smile to my face which is rare.

Keep up the good work.

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
I came within a nager's breadth of buying Mercs 2 a short while ago, and many of the reasons as to why I didn't buy it were pretty much summed up in Yahtzee's review.

Although channelling most open-world games to an extent is fine, it needs decent AI to back it up. Add to that unrealisticly forgiving/punishing physics and some of the worst voice acting I've ever heard and, well, I can't feel the slightest bit glad I skipped this and decided to reserve a clutch of games that've got me all hot and steamy.

Like Far Cry 2.

*Shiver*

ZerodMikestar

May 14, 2008
who wouldn't miss a video full of bile and ire!

I would that's for sure! don't be so insecure yahtzee tut tut

boo Mercenaries Game in flames. demo was fun indeed but i couldn't stretch that out any longer than the five minutes it took to die a lot