Zero Punctuation: NeverDead

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
An excellent attempt but failed to execute properly... into an empty Olympic pool.

Still, best explanation for regening health in the last year.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I hoped you'd do this one this week, and I was not disappointed. Absolutely brilliant!

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
I remember a game like this that was called Stubbz The Zombie. That game was great, this one, eh.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
Oh my god! If the bugs were worked out of the gameplay mechanics by a competent studio, I could see this turning into a really fun Deadpool-like game. Seriously, the gimmick is sort of funny and works perfectly for his character while making use if his immortality.... And now I want it made. lol

Phuctifyno

Jul 6, 2010
Over-enthusiastically acknowledging the mention of an obscure oldschool game I've played!!! (decap attack)

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Never even heard of this game until now. Well gotta give the development team credit for trying to do something original. Pity it was just poorly executed.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
Yes, Neverdead has moments of extreme irritation and frustration associated with certain mechanics i.e. getting decapitated by a slight breeze. Despite that though, I did find the game entertaining enough to stick it out to the end. Not a great game, but something definitely worth playing.

porpoise hork

Fly Fatass!! Fly!!!
Dec 26, 2008
SteelStallion said:
WTF WHY NO MASSEFFECT 3?

yahtzee i quit your show forever okay
anyone who pays attention to his show would know that games release much later in Australia than they do pretty much everywhere else.

Johnnydillinger

Aug 16, 2011
This game still sounds as great as it sounded at last year's E3. I want to play it, I think I the "porly executed" part might actually be in a minority as opposed to the "fun, creative and funny" part. I'm even more curious to find that out now, hope I'm not wrong about it.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
porpoise hork said:
SteelStallion said:
WTF WHY NO MASSEFFECT 3?

anyone who pays attention to his show would know that games release much later in Australia than they do pretty much everywhere else.
In addition, anyone who pays attention to his show would know that he does episodes one or two weeks in advance of them actually being uploaded, what with playing the game, scripting, animating, and recording.

As Mass Effect 3 came out yesterday in the states -

SteelStallion said:
WTF WHY NO MASSEFFECT 3?

And doesn't come out until the 8th in Australia, there is no possible way that Yahtzee would have been able to do an episode on it. In fact, there's probably a good chance he won't do Mass Effect 3 next week either.

EDIT: Oh right, on topic: Very amusing. I had forgotten about this game, which did sound like it had an amusing and unique gimmick for once. Too bad it was executed so badly. Poor or frustrating gameplay is something that will really turn me off of a game.