Zero Punctuation: No More Heroes

Billkwando

Oct 8, 2008
I love this review. It's my favorite of the bunch. I finally found a copy of Killer 7 the other day, brought it home, and showed it to my wife.

She goes, "Oh, what's that?"

I stuck the corner of the box in my mouth, and she instantly goes "Ohhhhhh! Awesome!"

Good times. :)

Edit: I feel I should also point out the that the name of my band in Rock Band/RB2 is......

"Branston Pickle Overdrive"

mfserious

Dec 10, 2008
I actually got my hands on this game recently. I've played through only the first two targets and I would like to see the rest of the game as being good. Although the animation is a bit chunky, I would like to say it's fun to play. Also, Yahtzee's review is right on and I wish I had bought Killer 7 when it came out.

AmbrMerlinus

Feb 2, 2009
I wonder if branston pickle sales have gone up internationally due to Yahtzee's near-constant endorsement.

grimgin

Apr 4, 2010
I've been watching this show for two days straight starting from most recent to older I've gotten to this part and I'm worried you know that inner monologue you have when your thinking well i swear mines turned british and his voice has anyone else experienced this does it go away p.s i thought i was the only person who liked killer 7 good to know that's not true

SparcMan

May 14, 2009
Everything Yahtzee said. Also, the collision detection during the bike-riding sequence is rot. Fortunately, crashing your bike doesn't hurt you or this would be a more serious problem.